2-Day Lake Titicaca Tour Uros, Taquile, Amantani From Puno
Get first-hand experience from the locals who live life in ways we can hardly imagine with a rare homestay opportunity in a small village on Lake Titicaca. You will be able to see sacred places from pre-Inca cultures, and you will be able to participate in some of the traditions that are still conserved by the local people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup, English Guide, entrance tickets, Motor Boat
- 01 night Family hostel in Amantani Island with breakfast
- Drop-Off hotels downtown
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Entry/Admission - Amantani Island
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
What's excluded :
- Reed boat activities additional $5
Day 1: PUNO – UROS FLOATING ISLANDS AND AMANTANI ISLAND
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 a.m. and transfer to the port of the Lake Titicaca. At 8:15 a.m. our boat leaves for Floating Islands of Uros, for about 30 minutes boat ride. We will visit two floating islands of the Uros, where our guide will explain you about the origin, activities of its inhabitants, economic and technical constructions of its islands.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amantani Island, Lake Titicaca, Isla Amantani 21127 Peru
After 3-hour journey by boat we will arrive at Amantani Island, where local families will give us welcome!, we are going to settle in the Rural House and we will taste the typical lunch, after the lunch, time to rest and then hike to the top of the Island. From this point, we can see the ceremonial center of the Incas such as (Pacha Tata or Pacha Mama) and the wonderful view of the Lake Titicaca, in the late afternoon go back to our hostel and have dinner and traditional show dance.
Duration: 17 hours
Accommodation included: (OVERNIGHT AMANTANI ISLAND) Family Hostel
Day 2: AMANTANI – TAQUILE ISLANDS AND PUNO
Stop At: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
At 07:30 a.m. after breakfast, we will ride to Taquile Island (01-hour ride by boat), we arrive at the port of Taquile. Then we will walk uphill along the narrow path (45 minutes) upon arrival at top of the island our guide will explain about the dailylife and Indrustry of the island. As well along the town you will see the typical lifestyle of the locals that still maintain their customs, traditions and religious rituals. You will have chance to visit the communal handicraft, then we will provide deserved lunch, families will perform a small demonstration of their textile and then we journey with destination to Puno and transfer to your hotel in the downtown.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from hotel in Puno downtown
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company is taking biosecurity protocols to avoid the spread of COVID-19. Bring yourself! - Bring Alcohol Gel with you, and use every 1 hour and your Face masks - wash your hand with soap and water before starting the excursion - Take with you a quick test discard of covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.