2-Day Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, and Death Valley from Los Angeles
Explore Death Valley, Las Vegas and Hoover Dam on this two day adventure. Experience the hottest place on earth, the gambling capital of the world and a man-made marvel.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or full-size bus
- Sightseeing on the Las Vegas strip and Hoover Dam
- One night hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast
- Entry/Admission - The Strip
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Day 1: LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS
Stop At: Outlets at Barstow, 2796 Tanger Way, Barstow, CA 92311-9414
Today’s route is east through the dessert and Death Valley to arrive at the gambling capital of the world: Las Vegas. We stop for lunch at the outlet mall in Barstow, which is filled with all the famous brand names like, Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland, Ralph Lauren and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
In the evening we take a tour of the strip to see some of the truly amazing hotels and fantasies that are built in the middle of the desert, such as Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos’, who knows maybe lady luck will be smiling on you tonight.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Linq Hotel
Day 2: LAS VEGAS – HOOVER DAM – LOS ANGELES
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
After a leisurely breakfast we leave Las Vegas and make our way to the Hoover Dam, understand how this man made phenomenon was built and what it did to the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
The Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge spans the Colorado River between the states of Arizona and Nevada.
After our visit we head west, after one last chance at the slot machines on the state line we cross back into California.
The tour ends with an afternoon arrival in Los Angeles.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: 6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
2: Four Points Sheraton, 5990 Green Valley Cir, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person - no restrictions on size/weight.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.