2-Day Mai Chau Small-Group Tour from Hanoi with Lunch
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️ Enjoy views over endless rice terraces, peaceful contryside
✔️ Accompany with local guide
✔️ Opportunity to enjoy fresh air
2D1N Tour Mai Chau to discover the beauty and exotic cultures of Vietnam's hill tribes, Mai Chau - a small town nestled in the midst of a lush valley and surrounded by emerald-green rice fields, located about 130km west of Hanoi. Step off the beaten path and experience Mai Chau's relaxed hill tribe life and breathtaking scenery, cycling, trekking through the rolling countryside, immersing yourself in the wonders of Mai Chau valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary in Mai Chau
- Local English Guide for Mai Chau tour
- Transfer between Hanoi and Mai Chau ( sleeping Bus/ Limousine )
- Entry/Admission - Thung Khe Pass
- Entry/Admission - Lac Village
- Entry/Admission - Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Bat Cave
What's excluded :
- Drinks,Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
Day 1: Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau – Mai Hich – Pu Luong.
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07:30 pick up at your hotel for a land drive towards Hoa Binh province.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Thung Khe Pass, Highway 6, Mai Chau Vietnam
Throughout green fields of tapioca, sugar cane to terrace paddies of the arrival of Lac village of the white Thai minority.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lac Village, Mai Chau Vietnam
Visit Mai Hich village of the white Thai hill tribe
- Enjoy lunch in a local family
- Starting the afternoon trip following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the Hanging Bridges to visit other remote rural villages of Thai Ethnic. Stop at the giant waterwheels, ducks farm to learn about the agriculture
- Dinner and overnight in a local minority family
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Homestay
Day 2: Pu Luong trekking – Hanoi
Stop At: Pu Luong Nature Reserve, Pho Doan, Thanh Hoa 448100 Vietnam
- Breakfast at the homestay
- We start easy trekking following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bat Cave, Moc Chau Vietnam
Explore Doi Cave (Bat cave) of Kho Muong village, this is the largest cave in Pu Luong. (Depending on the weather condition).
- On the way, you will meet local people showing their welcome by smiling to you.
- Having lunch before boarding the van back to Hanoi.
-Drive back to Hanoi with stopover on the way for photos and visit to local minority village.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.