2-day Mekong Delta tour with Floating Market
Over 60 million people depend on the Mekong Delta for their primary source of income or sustenance and it connect 6 different countries. On arrival at My Tho, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Take a picturesque hand rowed boat ride under the shade of the overhanging coconut trees along the canals. Day 2 you’ll have another boat tour down the Lower Mekong to the floating market, which is brimming with activity. Cross the Monkey bridges and see how Vietnamese noodles are made before heading back to the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fee
- Mineral water (1 bottle per person/day)
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room ( 2 stars standard hotel )
- Entry/Admission - Cai Rang Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Food & Beverage not mentioned in the program
- Tips & personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Stop At: My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Start from Ho Chi Minh City and depart for My Tho. After visiting Vinh Trang Pagoda, take a boat ride along the river viewing the stilt houses and the fruit plantations along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise island and have lunch in the local restaurant. Enjoy a boat ride under the shadow of the water coconut trees to visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Then enjoy the seasonal delicious fruits & honey tea while listening to the traditional music. Take a rowboat ride along the creeks. After taking a delightful walk through the fruit plantation and village, proceed to Can Tho. Have dinner (own expense) and overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho.
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in 2-star hotel in Can Tho.
Day 2: Explore Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City
Stop At: Cai Rang Floating Market, 46 Hai Ba Trung Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
Take an early morning boat trip to visit the Cai Rang Floating Market, a wholesale market of fruit and vegetable at its busiest time of the day. Keep cruising through the small channel system and visit a rice noodle making village. Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Duration: 16 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers. You just need to give us your hotel address in Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.