2-Day Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour from Brisbane
Explore Moreton Island in two-days. Travel by 4WD from Brisbane, enjoy pristine beaches, snorkeling ship wrecks, sand tobogganing on giant sand dunes and overnight camping. This Moreton Island 4WD camping tour is pure fun and will leave you with plenty of memories. This tour operates with a maximum of 10 people, ensuring you’ll enjoy a small-group experience your expert guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by 4WD
- Local guide
- All meals
- All activities
- Sleeping bag
- Overnight camping
- Moreton Island National Park
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Entry/Admission - Tangalooma Wrecks
- Entry/Admission - Cape Moreton Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Honeymoon Bay
What's excluded :
- Ferry & Park fees AU$100 per person payable on departure direct to ferry operator
- Brisbane CBD pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Staying at our permanent campsite at Ben Ewa, just metres away from beautiful beach and crystal clean water.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Guided snorkel around the wrecks and feed the local tropical fish!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Moreton Lighthouse, Cape Moreton, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Spot whales (in season), dolphins, rays, turtles and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Honeymoon Bay, Moreton Island, Queensland Australia
Discover the stunning secluded beach few people travel to.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :151 Roma St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, Insect repellent, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), torch, your own alcohol and sleeping bag. For those who don't have a sleeping bag, hire is available payable direct. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.