2-Day Petra and Jerash
Over 2000 years ago, inheritance, left to us by Nabateans, now called Petra – was very prosperous. More, then 20,000 residents occupied it. One of the greatest water systems of their times, that was created by The Nabateans, was built to gather water from flush floods. Water was sold to caravans and merchants, passing through. Inspired by Roman architectural manner, Nabateans created great facades, temples and statues (numbering about 800). Now Petra is one of "The New Seven Wonders of The World". The highlights are : “The Treasury” and “Roman Theatre” (amphitheater with over 4000 seats).
Jerash is a city, that is famous for its ruins. The ruins were discovered by archaeologists in 1806, and are over 5000 years old. The city was at one time buried by wars, earthquakes, and the weather. There are two theaters, both North and South, a hippodrome, and an oval forum. Of course, there are many more to see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Local English speaking licensed guides in Jerash and Petra
- 3* Hotels with breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Border fee of $65 per person
- Visa fee $75 per person
Day 1: Jerash
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
Pick up from your hotel in Eilat . After border procedures, we continue to Jerash for a visit to the preserved ruins of this great Roman City (approx. 2 hours), then proceed to Petra for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 3* hotel in Petra
Day 2: Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Breakfast in Hotel. Pick up for the tour with group 11:00 am. Visit Petra, "The Red Rose City", take a horse ride through the "Siq" (Canyon), and arrive to see the Pink Stone Treasury, the Roman Theater and much more (approx. 3-4 hours).
Drive back to Israel border . Transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Eilat hotels and dresses available. Option for pick up from Aqaba hotels.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Have a valid passport and landing card
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation.
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included.
- Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Restricted nationalities need o arrange visa in advance in Jordan embassy .
- Please note: for restricted nationalities will be additional tax 15$ per person.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.