2-day Private Delphi and Meteora Tour (all inclusive)
With this tour you have the chance to visit two of the most important and beautiful Greek sites at the most convenient and relaxing way. Feel like home with our experienced and friendly drivers who will let you into Greek culture secrets as you drive along the amazing countryside. And last but not least,this all inclusive tour won't break your wallet as it comes at very affordable price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets (Delphi,Meteora,Thermopylae)
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Meals (other than listed)
- Personal expenses
Day 1: Visiting Delphi,one of the most important sites of ancient Greece and following we travel to Meteora for the night.
Stop At: Arachova, Arachova, Boeotia Region, Central Greece
Shortly before arriving at Delphi,we cross this beautiful traditional town built on the side of Parnassus Mt. at 3300ft
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Delphi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
Visit Delphi archeological site, one of the most important in ancient Greek history and the very interesting museum hosting some world famous exhibits.
Duration: 3 hours
• Dinner: Traditional Greek dinner at a tavern in Kastraki with Meteora rocks casting a shadow over our heads.
Accommodation included: Traditional guesthouse in Kastraki
Day 2: Meteora monasteries tour and admiration of the landscape.On the way back,we stop at Thermopylae the famous battlefield
Stop At: Meteora, Meteora, Trikala Region, Thessaly
We will have the chance to visit some of the monasteries on top of the impressive rocks of Meteora (2 or 3 depending on timing) and enjoy the breathtaking view over the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Thermopylae, Thermopylae, Phthiotis Region, Central Greece
On our way back to Athens,we will visit the Thermopylae battlefield and we will have the chance to learn more about this famous battle of Leonidas and his 300 soldiers.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: Greek breakfast at the guesthouse
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.