2-day private from Vienna to Budapest through Slovakia - High Tatras
Take a private journey fro Vienna to Budapest and explore the best of Slovakia in just two days, from castles, hidden villages to the famous High Tatras on this private tour with a start in Vienna and end in Budapest
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation in Grand Hotel High Tatras 4* with breakfast
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vlkolinec
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - cable car if you wish to go to Lomnicky peak
- Food and drinks
Day 1: Bratislava, Castles and the High Tatras
Stop At: Bratislava, Bratislava, Bratislava Region
tour of the Slovak capital
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Strbske Pleso, Strbske Pleso, Presov Region
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Grand hotel Praha 4* and similar
Day 2: Vlkolinec, Esztergom and Budapest
Stop At: Vlkolinec, Ruzomberok 034 03 Slovakia
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.