2-Day Private Guided Tour from Vienna through Slovakia to Budapest
Take a private journey fro Vienna to Budapest and explore the best of Slovakia in just two days. Explore castles, hidden villages, and see the famous High Tatras on this private tour with a start in Vienna and ending in Budapest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for cable car to Lomnicky peak (48 EUR per person) must be booked in advance - limited number of tickets
- Food and drinks
Day 1: BRATISLAVA, TRENCIN, BECKOV, STRECNO AND STRBSKE PLESO
Stop At: Strbske Pleso, Strbske Pleso, Presov Region
The tour will start with a private-pickup in your hotel in Vienna or Vienna airport, then drive to the Slovak capital - Bratislava where in few hours you will get the opportunity to see this beautiful city on the river Danube. We will then head north North to see all that Slovakia has to offer with short photo stops at Beckov, Trencin, and Strecno castle. The tour will then continue now to the east and stop for late lunch (at own expense) at a traditional sheep farm where you can taste the traditional cheese, cakes, and enjoy the unique atmosphere of animals walking around you. After this remarkable experience, you will travel to the Slovak pride - the High Tatras, with the first stop at the most famous Slovak lake - Strbske pleso where you will get to take a short photo stop. Stay overnight in a 4*hotel in the High Tatras.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Grand hotel Stary Smokovec 4* or similar
Day 2: LOMNICKY PEAK, VLKOLINEC, ESZTERGOM, BUDAPEST
Stop At: Vlkolinec, Ruzomberok 034 03 Slovakia
Start the morning with a breakfast at the hotel and set off to take a cable car all the way up to the highest point in Slovakia - Lomnicky peak/ 2634m where you will get the opportunity to see the beauty of Slovakia. After this unique experience you will travel to Vlkolinec - a UNESCO World Heritage Center hidden in the mountains, where you will be able to see the traditional houses with people still living in them. After the visit to the famous peak and the Vlkolinec, you will start our journey to Budapest with a stop at a famous Esztergom Basilaca which used to be the seat of Hungarian kings. There will be an evening arrival to Budapest.
Duration: 10 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.