2-Day Private Tour from Athens to Aegina Island
Exclusive to your group, sit back in comfort in one of our new Mercedes E-Class or AudiA6 sedans as your informative driver takes you out of the city to your fast ferry to Aegina. After a cruise of several hours duration enjoying the Aegean views you will spend two days touring & sightseeing all the Highlights of the Island in style & at your own pace. Your experienced driver will be with you throughout & take personal care of your tickets, itinerary, & all your needs along the way. 4-Star or Boutique style Hotel Accommodation with breakfast is included.
Aegina is an unspoiled Gem with unique Sites, character & History, beautiful beaches & villages to explore. The undoubted highlight is the temple of Aphaea which formed a sacred triangle with the temples of Poseidon at Sounio & the Parthenon in Athens. This tour is particularly suited to families & small groups looking for unique, unspoiled Greece away from the crowds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All vehicles with WiFi, A/C, Chilled Bottled Water
- Athens Hotel, Residence or Cruise ship pickup & return
- First class transport: Mercedes E-Class or Audi A6 sedan; Mercedes minivan or Sprinter
- Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver
- 1-Night Hotel accommodation with breakfast. Normally 4-Star or Boutique style
- Ferry tickets
What's excluded :
- Athens Airport transfers or pickup locations outside Athens: arranged on request with surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks unless specified
Day 1: Athens
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Your driver will be at your Hotel lobby or other Athens residence at the time agreed to pick you up & continue to the nearby Port for your fast ferry to the Aegina. Your driver will accompany you all the way & be on hand for any questions & assistance. There are shops & facilities on board to enjoy along with the wonderful views of the coast.
On reaching Aegina you will join your driver to exit the port area & start your tour of the islands highlights.Your experienced driver will suggest the sites on the day but the tour can be tailored such that if you would like more beach time, or more sightseeing time, things are flexible. In the afternoon you will be brought to your Hotel which is chosen for its convenient location so that you will be able to continue to enjoy the restaurants & cafes within easy walk.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Aegina
Day 2: Aegina
Stop At: Aegina, Aegina, Saronic Gulf Islands, Attica
After breakfast, you can continue with the tour at a time of your convenience. Among the highlights you may see are the Paleochora, the medieval capital of the island; The hill of Paleochora, also known as the "Mystras of Aegina" with its 33 surviving churches which reveal the development during the Venetian occupation; The fishing village of Perdika, where you can enjoy fresh fish before continuing to the impressive Temple of Aphaia (500 - 490 BC) and explore the local art & Archaeological museums as well as Marcellos Tower and Aegina Town.
Likewise your ferry return will be organised for your convenience and you will be returned to your Athens address at the end of the tour.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
o Pick up time will be morning. Normally around 7:30 to 08:30. We will advise on the best pick up time after booking depending on Ferry sailingo For Airport pickup and locations outside of Athens there may be a supplement. We will advise on booking.o For Airbnb's please provide the exact addresso If you have luggage please provide details of quantity so we may provide the appropriate vehicleAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. STANDARD RATE 10/30/2019 - 11/1/2021
FAMILY & DISCOUNT RATE 10/30/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
STANDARD RATE / LUNCH INCLUDED 7/19/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & a book presentation to keep
- LUNCH OPTION: a lunch option is available & includes your choice of 2-course traditional lunch on both days (Alcoholic drinks not included).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Health & Safety Measures: All our Tours are private so you will never mix with another group. Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each tour, equipped with face-masks, hand sanitizer, & seats next to your driver remain free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.