2-Day Private Tour Hell's Gate & Lake Naivasha National park
This 2-day safari adventure will take you from the busy city to explore Hell's Gate National Park, Sonachi Green Crater Lake Sanctuary and Lake Naivasha. You will have the chance to view a variety of wildlife including over 400 different species of birds and a large population of hippo. Come explore Africa with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Park Entrance fee
- Bikes hire at Hell's Gate
- Professional driver guide
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- International flights
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- soft drinks and alcohol
Day 1: Nairobi to Hell's Gate National Park
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
You will depart Nairobi in the early morning and drive to Hell's Gate National Park with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley Viewpoint to take some breathtaking photographs. After the stop, you will continue on to Hell's Gate National Park. You will have the option of a game drive, walk or ride bicycles in the park to view the wildlife. Enjoy the spectacular views of the gorge. The park provides a variety of wildlife, unusual flora and many species of birds. It is the only Kenyan park where climbing, walking and biking are allowed. Animals seen here include giraffe, gazelle, gnu, impala, buffalo, hyraxe, zebra, hyena, jackal, baboon, monkey and more. After the day’s activities, you will proceed to Dove Nest Lodge. After check-in, you will enjoy lunch and then spend the afternoon at own leisure. In the evening, you will enjoy dinner and then settle in for the overnight stay.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Dove Nest Lodge
Day 2: Lake Naivasha to Nairobi
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
After an early morning breakfast, you will check-out and take an optional nature walk. Later in the morning, you will proceed to Lake Naivasha, a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus and filled with large numbers of hippo lazing in the water and herbivores grazing along the shores. You will enjoy bird watching, seeing Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary, Red-billed Fire finch, Pelicans, Cormorants and more. Later in the afternoon you will go on a boat ride on the lake and if interested have an optional nature walk on Crescent Island. In the afternoon, you will depart Lake Naivasha and stop at “The Forest” for lunch and some optional activities (zip-lining, archery, fly-fishing, horseback riding etc). In the evening, you will return to Nairobi and be dropped-off at the airport or your choice of hotel. This is where your safari will end.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up available at Airbnb and private apartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.