2-Day Private Tour to Jai Mandir and Jaipur from Delhi by Train
Explore the historical city of Jaipur with this two-day tour by train. After traveling from Delhi, you'll get to visit the Amber Fort, Jai Mahal, the City Palace, and the Hawa Mahal ("Palace of Winds"), with plenty of time for relaxation and shopping in between.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-Night hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Return Train Tickets AC Chair Car (Delhi – Jaipur)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Delhi to Jaipur by Train + City Tour
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Your day will start at 5am with a pick-up from the airport or hotel in Delhi and a transfer to the New Delhi Railway Station, where you will board your super fast Deluxe Train to Jaipur. Departure time of the train will be around 6:05am, and breakfast will be served on board.
Note: Please carry your valid ID like passport, driving license, student identity card. The ID should contain a photograph of the passenger.
You'll arrive at Jaipur Railway Station around 10:30am and will be met by your representative/driver at the main exit gate; he will be holding your name signage.
Once you're picked up, you'll transfer to your provided hotel in Jaipur (Ramada or similar).
After a lunch break around 1pm at a local restaurant, you'll travel to visit the City Palace in the heart of the old city. The royal residence of the erstwhile King of Jaipur was built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, with carved arches and intricately crafted columns.
You'll also get to visit the Observatory, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is the most significant, most comprehensive, and the best preserved of India's historic observatories.
After the Observatory tour (around 4pm), you'll proceed to a shopping tour in Jaipur; this is an excellent place to shop and you'll find an enticing variety of goods available there. Some of the most popular items are precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, and textiles etc.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotels: Ramada or similar
Overnight at a 5* Hotels: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Jaipur City Tour and Delhi by Train
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
With a 8am start time, you'll head off to visit the Amber Fort. Situated on a ridge just outside Jaipur City, the image of the Amber Fort is beautifully reflected in the lake below.
After a brief stop at Jal Mahal for photo, the rajput style "Water Palace" is the next stop. This monument sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake. The lake is often dry in the summer but winter monsoons frequently turn it into a beautiful lake filled with water hyacinths.
You'll have time for another photo stop around noon at the Hawa Mahal, or Palace of the Winds. Built in 1799 A.D., the Hawa Mahal is a major Rajput landmark; this five-story building sits along the main street of the old city with pink sandstone, honeycombed windows.
After a provided lunch break at a local restaurant, you'll have some more shopping time available to you in Jaipur. After a memorable day, you'll transfer to the Jaipur Railway Station around 5pm for your return train to Delhi; the train departs at 5:50pm, with dinner served on board.
Your train arrives back at New Delhi Railway Station around 10:40pm, where you will be met again by your representative/driver for your transfer back to your hotel in Delhi.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport / Railway Station or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.