2-Day Private Tour Zagora Desert
Experience life in the desert on a 2-day private tour from Marrakech to Zagora in the Draa River valley. Spend the night at a Berber camp and watch the sunrise on an early morning camel ride.
• Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the dramatic Tizi n’Tichka Pass
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
• Spend the night in a Berber tent
• Explore the Atlas Studios film-making facilities at Ouarzazate
• Experience the warm hospitality of the locals
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual driver
- Camel ride in Zagora
- Halfboard accommodations
- Free time to explore the sites
- Fuel during the entire journey
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Discover the beauty of south Morocco on a 2-day tour to the Zagora Desert from Marrakech. Take part in traditional activities and cross the dunes on camel back. Sleep in a typical Berber tent and visit ancient kasbahs.
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Zagora
Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the magnificent Tizi n’Tichka Pass and journey through Berber villages. Arrive at the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site where many famous movies were shot. Continue through the Draa River valley and stop in Agdz to get in touch with nature. Upon arrival at Zagora, learn how to ride a camel and settle into your Berber tent before dinner.
Day 2: Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Go for an early morning camel ride and watch the sunrise. Then, head to the "Hollywood of Morocco" at Ouarzazate and visit Atlas Studios. Explore the Taourirt Kasbah in the former residence of the Glaoui family who ruled the region in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n'Tichka Pass en route back to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.