2-Day Private Trip from Athens to Delphi, Galaxidi and Hosios Loukas Monastery
On this 2-day private tour from Athens, avoid the big group tours and savor three of Greece’s top sights at a relaxed pace. Walk through the ruins of Delphi, and learn about the archaeology that earned this site UNESCO World Heritage status. After a night in Delphi, explore Galaxidi, a captivating seaside village. Admire the intricate Byzantine construction of Hosios Loukas, a monastery and another UNESCO site. Enjoy your own personal expert guide and private chauffeur throughout this extraordinary journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Hosios Loukas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Perfect day in Delphi
Pass By: Mount Parnassus, Delphi Greece
On route to Delphi see the Mount Parnassus
Stop At: Delphi Archaeological Museum, Ethniki Odos Amfissas - Livadias, Delphi 330 54 Greece
The amazing museum of Delphi - one of the most impressive museums in Greece
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Delphi Greece
A guided tour of the ancient site of Delphi and the museum.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Delphi Greece
Overnight in the village of Delphi
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Delphi area hotel - 4 star accommodation including breakfast
Day 2: Beautiful Galaxidi
Stop At: Galaxidi, Galaxidi, Delphi, Phocis Region, Central Greece
One of the prettiest towns in Greece - the port town of Galaxidi. Full of character and charm it is a not to be missed.
After breakfast at your hotel, travel with your guide on a 45-minute drive to the seaside village of Galaxidi, located on the Gulf of Corinth. Take a leisurely walk along the waterfront, absorbing the town’s laid-back resort vibe, and admire the neoclassical stone mansions lining the main seaside road. After your stroll, take an early and relaxing lunch break at a local restaurant.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Hosios Loukas, Distomo 32005 Greece
One of Greece’s most gorgeous and important monasteries, and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Located on the slopes of Mount Helicon by the town of Distomo, Hosios Loukas offers a stunning example of Middle Byzantine religious architecture from the 10th century. Learn about its cultural role in Greece, admire the two churches adorned with frescoes and mosaics, and capture panoramic landscapes of mountains and a valley studded with olive trees. After enjoying this serene scenery, settle in for the drive back to Athens with drop-off at your hotel in the evening.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Athens, Athens, Attica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Osios Loukas Monastery will be closed on Mondays; extra time in Arahova town will be allocated as alternative
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.