2-Day Small-Group Tour in the Wild Danube Delta
Enjoy three relaxing days away from the hustle and bustle of the city surrounded by wild nature and protected animal species in the Danube Delta and discover the jewels from the Black Sea Coast: the city of Constanta and Balchik in Bulgaria. Perfect for families, friends or couples. Leave your worries behind, sit back and enjoy the Black Sea and Danube's spectacle!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotels
- Boat ride in the Danube Delta
- Fuel surcharge and all road tax for Bulgaria
- One bottle of water / pers / day
- Tour escort/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Romanian Navy Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret
- Entry/Admission - Balchik Palace
Day 1: Bucharest-Danube Delta
Stop At: Danube Delta, Tulcea Romania
Enjoy one relaxing day away from the hustle and bustle of the city surrounded by wild nature and protected animal species. Perfect for families, friends or couples. Leave your worries behind, sit back
and enjoy nature's spectacle.
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in the Danube Delta at a 3 star hotel.
Day 2: Constanta ( Romania ) and Balcik ( Bulgaria )
Stop At: Romanian Navy Museum, Strada Traian 53, Constanta 900725 Romania
n the morning we travel towards Constanta for a short panoramic tour and a visit to the Navy Museum. The building, which houses big part of the historical patrimony of the Navy, it is itself declared a historical monument. The exhibition of the museum is organized in four sections: ancient, medieval, modern and contemporary eras.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Constanta Casino, Constanta Romania
In a walking tour of the city we will be able to see the Casino (it is not possible to enter inside the building) and we will admire the beautiful architecture of one of the most iconic building in Constanta. Also we will admire the lovely views of the Black Sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret, 1 Crangului Street, Constanta 900745 Romania
We will be able to go up into the Minaret for a beautiful view of the old town and Constanta Harbour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Balchik Palace, Balchik 9600 Bulgaria
After that we continue our tour heading towards Bulgaria’s town Balchik situated on the seashore. The greatest landmark of Balchik – the Palace – has remained from the period of the Romanian occupation. The Palace was the former summer residence of the Romanian Queen Maria Alexandrina Victoria De Edinburgh (1875 – 1938). The residence was constructed in 1924. The palace complex consists of a number of residential villas, a smoking hall, a wine cellar, a power station, a monastery, a holy spring, a chapel and many other buildings, as well as most notably a park that is today a state-run botanical garden. It was in 1940. In a glass jar in a chapel in Balchik on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast rested the heart of Queen Marie of Romania. It was her last wish before she died. She had loved Balchik.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.