2-Day South Coast Adventure
Join us on one of Iceland’s most classic tour, where you experience the highlight of Iceland in this 2-day adventure. Have a semi-private, personal view of waterfalls, glaciers, volcanoes and the black sand beaches with your certified guide. Whether you like easy leisure, more adventure or a bit of both this tour is made for you. All of Iceland highlights in a single itinerary for modern people who like to make the best of their time.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation on day 1 (Double room)
- Breakfast on day 2
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities as described in Itinerary
- All equipment for glacier hike
- Boots & extra rainwear
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour (Maximum 6 persons on a tour)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Day 1 (scenic day)
At 08:00, your guide will pick you up at your accommodation and the group departs Reykjavík. Driving along the south coast of Iceland is majestic, with small villages and endless history. The first stop is Seljalandsfoss waterfall, one of Iceland’s most popular sights. As the tour drives along the south coast, the next stop is Skógarfoss waterfall for a relaxing view of the cascading waterfall.
Lunch will be at Reynisfjara beach bistro, where you can fill up before walking down to the black sand beach and enjoy the geological formations and the infamous Atlantic Ocean breaking on the beach.
In the afternoon, the group departs towards Skaftafell national park where we get oriented at our accommodation before a well-deserved dinner and rest in the evening at a local hotel located underneath Iceland’s most spectacular mountain ranges.
Day 2 (activity day)
After breakfast, at 09:00 the group departs the Hotel and drives further east towards the popular and spectacular Glacier lagoon where the Breiðamerkurjökull glacier calves into the lagoon. A sight no one should miss while in the country. See the glacier ice in the clear water and the icy black sand beaches.
In the afternoon, we will go for a glacier walk on the Svínafellsjökull glacier with your certified glacier guide. All technical equipment is introduced in detail, and the group explores the glacial wonder world for about 1.5hours before driving back to Reykjavík city with sightseeing stops along the way.
In two days you will experience:
• drive along magnificent South coast
• stops at Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfall
• walk alogn icy black sand beach
• Skaftafell national park
• glacier lagoon
• private glacier hike with certified guide
Don´t worry about the equipment, the price of the tour includes waterproof mountaineering boots, technical glacier equipment and extra rain gear.
Departure Point :All Hotels / AirbNb / Guesthouses in Reykjavík, Iceland.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoe sizes: Must be provided
- Rainwear sizes: Must be provided
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.