2 Day Tour: Cuc Phuong National Park Trekking, Trang An Boat, Mua Cave Hiking
2 Day Tour : Cuc Phuong National Park, Trang An Boat, Mua Cave Hiking.
✅Experiencing your trekking time in Cuc Phuong National park.
✅Visiting Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An landscape.
✅Full inclusion meals in restaurant with local cuisines.
✅Enjoying boating experience with local rowers in Trang An.
✅Overnight in bungalow among the village.
✅Short cooking class in Trang An bungalow.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus, water after cycling
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary
- 01 night stay at Tam Coc Bungalow (twin/double room)
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Transfer by A/C modern bus
- Meals as mentioned
- Cooking class
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expences
Day 1: Visit Trang An & Mua Cave – Cooking class, overnight at Bungalow (L/D)
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away. This pagoda complexes stunningly boast an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it takes a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national: 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats), 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones and Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each) then have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant
• Dinner: Cooking class of how to make local cakes and swim before the dinner around 19:00
Accommodation included: Overnight at Bungalow
Day 2: Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (B/L)
Stop At: Cuc Phuong National Park, Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh Province
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then bus pick up to visit Cuc Phuong National Park. Firstly, you will visit the langurs and the monkey, gibbons in the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, witnessing them in their natural environment. Here, professional staff protect monkeys and langurs from becoming extinct. The environment is kept as close to their natural habitat as possible. Afterwards, you enjoy a typical lunch at jungle restaurant, recommended by your guide. Take a trekking trip into the heart of the jungle come the afternoon. You will trek inside the jungle to visit the One-Thousand-Year-Old Tree and then The Pre – Historic man’s cave if we have enough time then get on our bus back to Hanoi.
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast
• Lunch: Savoir authentic lunch made by our chef
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Hanoi Old Quarter. If you are outside, please come to our office.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.