2 Day tour from Marrakech to Essaouira
Enjoy a private tour to Essaouira from Marrakech. This town was an old Portuguese citadel and behind its walls, hide many picturesque places full of history, which you can start discovering yourself once you arrive there
• Visit the fishing port of Essaouira and see the local fishermen return to the interior with their catch.
• Visit Skala Kasbah, which was a wartime citadel
• Visit some of the beautiful art galleries of Essaouira scattered in the Medina
• Stroll through the Medina of Essaouira, which can be easily explored as the streets are aligned in front of all the streets of
• Leisure store for some local souvenirs
• Have a seafood lunch at the port stalls or in a local restaurant terrace
• Have a walk along 6 km of sandy beach while visiting the beach of Sidi Kaouki
per adult from
What's included :
- Half Board accommodation (breakfast and dinner)
- Air conditioned 4×4 or minivan
- Bottled water during the tour
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunches & Drinks
- Entrance and Local guide fees (optional)
- Gratuities & Personal expneses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Day 1: Essaouira – Marrakech
Essaouira is known by the former name of Mogador Mogador in Portuguese, is a Moroccan port city located on the west coast of the Atlantic, north of Cape Sim It is the capital of the province, in the region of Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz. With nearly 70,000 inhabitants, its medina or old town has been clarified by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site since 2001.
The city of Essaouira was discover very early by the poenicians in the 5th century BC
On arrival in the city, you can do a free ride in the Medina of Essaouira, visit the port, and then enjoy a lunch of fresh fish on the grill in the local restaurants of the port. If you wish we can hire a local guide who will make a tour of the City
The local economy revolves around fishing, wood, textiles and food, trade and handicraft products, marquetry and jewelery in particular. Essaouira is typical of many small fortified Moroccan municipalities. In the past it was considered one of the most essential ports in Morocco, and still in a certain way. Essaouira is a world heritage city
Day 2: Essaouira – Marrakech
With a nickname like “the windy city in Africa”, it is no wonder that Essaouira attracts Windsurfers and Kitesurfers from around the world to tame its regular trade winds. And while these athletes often flock to the southern shores of Essaouira Bay, bathers and bathers prefer the nearby beach to Diabat, a small village in the south that offers solitude, scenery and pristine sand.
Come lunch, return to the medina to put a table on the roof of the panoramic restaurants on the ocean and the port of the old city, Berber and international flavors. Sample some fresh Moroccan oysters, enjoy a hearty tajine.
Start a quiet afternoon in the medina, where you can enjoy an ice cream or a cup of coffee at the edge of Moulay Hassan Square. Increasing energy will be helpful when you check out nearby stores. Whether you’re looking for clothes, accessories, home décor or organic argan oil, you’ll find it all in the many rooms of these modern shops.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation at 9 AM
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.