2-Day Tour Lake Titicaca: Uros Floating Islands, Amantani Island & Taquile Island
Visit the stunning Lake Titicaca, and the beautiful islands surrounding it. Start the tour exploring the Uros floating islands, and then live one night with the friendly community of Amantani Island. To end this fantastic excursion, we will go to Taquile Island, to marvel at its beautiful landscapes and delight you with your local food. Enjoy Puno with our 2-day tour Lake Titicaca: Uros Floating Islands, Amantani Island & Taquile Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Shared round trip transfers hotel / port / hotel
- Regular lake transport
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
What's excluded :
Day 1: Puno - Uros - Amantani
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
Early in the morning, we will pick you up at the hotel to go to Puno's port. We will take our regular boat, and start the first excursion visiting the Uros Floating Islands. These beautiful islands, handmade by the man, are made with totora and there are about 80 islands of this material around. You will meet its friendly community, their customs and his lifestyle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla Amantani, Isla Amantani, Puno Region
Then, we will go towards Amantani Island, sailing the extensive Lake Titicaca. Upon arrival, will have a warm welcome from the local community. There are in total 800 families, and this mystical island has important ceremonial centers and shamans who see the future through coca leaves. We will have lunch with the local people, to know them better and spend a nice time. Then we will ascend to Pacha Tata (4,100 m.s.n.m), where is located the most important mystical ceremonial center of the Lake Titicaca, to see the beautiful sunset. We will have dinner with the local people, and if you wish, then you can participate in activities with them. We will spend the night in basic rural houses.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Amantani Island, basic accommodation
Day 2: Amantani - Taquile - Puno
Stop At: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
After a traditional Andean breakfast, we will embark on the boat to visit Taquile Island. On this island, you will enjoy spectacular Lake views, as well as its landscapes surrounded by mountains, and blue sky. We will appreciate a cultural presentation of the local community. We will enjoy lunch with a special show with dances, music and a photo session with traditional costumes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Puno, Puno, Puno Region
At the end, we will take the boat back towards Puno's port. Transfer to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Puno hotels or hotels located on the shores of Lake Titicaca
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Amantani Island does not have electricity and outlets to charge electronic devices.
- You should bring sun hat, wool hat, wool gloves, coat, sunscreen, spending cash for personal expenses
- It is important that you detail food restrictions at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Lake Titicaca has an average altitude of 3,800 m.a.s.l., so we recommend prior acclimatization for the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.