2-Day Tour to Machu Picchu By Minivan from Cusco
Make the trip from Cusco to Machu Picchu in comfort, traveling by minivan in a small group of maximum 15 people. Sit back, relax, and take in Peru's incredible natural beauty as you pass through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. See ancient terraced farmland snow-capped mountains, and high jungle flora and fauna on your way to the ancient Incan citadel. Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu on the second day before returning to Cusco by minivan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by car
- One night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back
- Professional, bilingual guide (Spanish/English)
- Lunch and dinner on the first day
- Breakfast on the second day
What's excluded :
- Breakfast on the first day
- Lunch on the second day
- Entrance fees to the hot springs
- Your 2-day, small-group tour begins around 7am when you're picked up from your Cusco hotel by minivan. Pass through the Sacred Valley of the Incas to get to the snow-capped mountains of Abra Malaga, the highest point along the route. Snap a photo of the view before descending to the abundant vegetation of the high jungle. Stop for a traditional Andean lunch in the village of Santa Teresa before continuing to the Hydroelectric station and finally Aguas Calientes. You have the option to go to the hot springs at your own expense, or simply settle into your hostel — which has private bathrooms and hot water.
On the second day have breakfast at your hostel and leave on foot to reach Machu Picchu before dawn (about an hour's walk), or take the first bus at 6am. Join your group for a 2.5-hour guided tour of the iconic archaeological site, and have plenty of time to freely explore on your own. After you leave Machu Picchu, walk for approximately 3 hours to the Hydroelectric station where a minivan will be waiting to transport you back to Cusco. The tour ends around 8 or 9pm when you're dropped off at your Cusco hotel.
Departure Point :Hotels in Cusco
Departure Time :7am-7:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Passport number, names, nationality, date of birth
- It not recommended for participants with heart or other serious medical condition
- It is recommended that you wear a hat, long-sleeved shirts, mosquito repellent, sunblock
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, shorts, a towel, and sandals if you want to visit the thermal baths
- It is also recommended that you bring a flashlight if you walk up to Machu Picchu, a raincoat in the case it's a rain day, water, and a camera
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.