2 Day tour to South Georgia - Borjomi - Vardzia - Rabati
During the tour you will be amazed by the South Georgian cultural monuments as well as diversity of its nature. Taste famous mineral water Borjomi and have relax time in Borjomi park. Mix of cultural and natural sights.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accommodation, 3 star hotel in Akhaltsikhe
- Private transportation
- 2 bottle water for one person in each day
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Khertvisi Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
Day 1: Tbilisi - Borjomi town - Akhaltsikhe
Stop At: Borjomi, Borjomi, Samtskhe-Javakheti Region
The town is famous for industry of its mineral water "Borjomi". There is possible to taste water Borjomi straight from the source. Walking excursion in Borjomi park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
Walking excursion in the castle of Rabati.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sapara Monastery, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
Visit Sapara monastery. The monastery has existed for at least the 9th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Lunch: Lunch time in Borjomi
• Dinner: Dinner in Akhaltsikhe
Accommodation included: Overnight in Akhaltsikhe.
Day 2: Akhaltsikhe - Vardzia - Back to Tbilisi
Stop At: Khertvisi Fortress, Vil. Khertvisi, Aspindza 0500 Georgia
Walking excursion in Khertvisi fortress. One of the oldest fortresses in Georgia and was functional throughout the Georgian feudal period.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
The most important stop place of this tour is in cave town Vardzia, which was built by the order of King Tamar, one of the most powerful kings of Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Breakfast: Breakfast in the Hotel
• Lunch: Lunch in Vardzia
• Dinner: Dinner in Akhaldaba
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From any place in Tbilisi by customer's wish
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.