2-Day Tour to The Source of Nile River in Uganda
This tour offers a great experience for a short period of time, which makes it interesting and fun. Also an unforgettable adventure in life, travelers will see monkeys in the Mabira forest and zip lines too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: Ssezibwa Falls and Mabira Forest
Pass By: Ssezibwa Falls, Mukono Uganda
We will pick you up at your hotels or airport and then drive through Ssezibwa Falls.
Stop At: Mabira Forest, Najjembe Market, Mabira Uganda
In the Mabira forest, travelers will be able to perform certain activities, such as monkey hikes, zip lines, nature walks, and many other things in the forest.
We will also sleep for one night in the city of Jinja.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Sleep in Jinja Town
Day 2: Itanda Falls
Stop At: Itanda Falls, Jinja Uganda
In the morning we shall go to the source of the Nile after that we will move to Itanda falls.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
Travelers will be taken to the Source of River Nile, Jinja Port and also the Speke Monument. You will also enjoy safari boat where will be able to see all kinds of birds
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.