2-Day Transylvania Culture Trek from Brasov - Small Group Tour
Bran Castle aka Dracula's Castle, Rasnov Fortress and trekking in Piatra Craiului National Park. The tour starts/ends Brasov.
The trek is a medium one, except the part when/if we climb the highest peak of National Park: we spend 2 days in one of the most beautiful mountains of Romania, Piatra Craiului National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional guide/driver
- Transport by private vehicle or by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees to Bran Castle,Rasnov Fortress and Piatra Craiului National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Piatra Craiului National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: Brasov - Rasnov Fortress - Bran Castle
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
Departing from Brasov, the half-day hour tour begins with a stop at Rasnov to explore its imposing, 13th-century fortress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Next up is Bran Castle, also known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’ — a hilltop estate that conjures up visions of howling wolves and bats fluttering in the moonlight. Wander the castle’s Gothic chambers and learn about its ties to Bram Stoker’s undead antihero.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Local 3* gesthouse in Bran village area (eg. Magura mountain village).
Day 2: Piatra Craiului National Park
Stop At: Piatra Craiului National Park, Romania
We trek between 5 - 8 hours, we make a stop to an authentic sheep farm for a "special" lunch (from June to September), we cross 2 authentic mountain villages - Magura and Pestera - where we stay overnight to a local guesthouse having local food (the facilities are in the hall or in the room), depending of the weather and you we climb the highest peak of the National Park (2238), we cross Zarnesti Gorges.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: As a lunch pack!
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The route could be changed because of the weather conditions.
- Please bring: compulsory waterproof hiking boots and clothes; warm clothes recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Small group tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring your own mask; we provide hand sanitizer. We are cleaning vehicles after every tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.