2 day trip to Agra from Hyderabad with air tickets
Discover the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on this 2 day-trip from Hyderabad. Fly to Delhi from Hyderabad. From Delhi airport we will drive you to Agra. Stay overnight in Agra. On Day 2 explore the stunning Taj Mahal and learn all about the story behind its creation, followed by a visit to Agra Fort. Then drive back to Delhi and board a return flight to Hyderabad.
• View of the Taj Mahal at sunset from Mehtab Bagh
• The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• 16th century Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport in a private ac vehicle from Hyderabad Hotel to Hyderabad Airport and vice versa
- Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi Airport to Agra and return
- 01 night hotel accommodation in Agra on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- Air ticket for Hyderabad - Delhi - Hyderabad in Economy class, subject to availability
- Entrance fees
- Local English speaking guide in Agra
- Light refreshments as per itinerary
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
Day 1: Hyderabad to Agra via Delhi
Pass By: Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana
In the morning, our chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel in Hyderabad and drop you at the airport for your flight to New Delhi.
You will be met on your arrival at Delhi airport and driven to Agra that is situated at a distance of 265 miles from Delhi. The drive to Agra takes around 5 hours. Stop for some light refreshments (beverage excluded) en route.
On arrival in Agra, check in to your hotel and spend a few hours at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel Atulyaa or similar hotel.
Kindly Note : Hotel check in time 1400 Hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
In the afternoon, visit Mehtab Bagh — a garden designed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights. The garden complex is situated on the left bank of the River Yamuna opposite the Taj Mahal. From here, watch the sunset over the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in Hotel Atulyaa or similar hotel.
Day 2: Agra city tour and departure for Hyderabad from Delhi
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in the morning. Later you will be driven back to Delhi for your return flight to Hyderabad. Stop for some light refreshments (beverage excluded) on the way. Our chauffeur will meet you on your arrival in Hyderabad and drop you off at your hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Hyderabad Airports
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500409, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- The Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, and expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- The first flight out of Hyderabad and the last flight from Delhi to Hyderabad will be booked.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.