2-Day Trip to Iguazu Falls Argentinean Side from Puerto Iguazu
Join a 2-day small-group tour to visit the Argentinean side of Iguazu Falls and enjoy soft adventure activities from Puerto Iguazu. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage site, Iguazu Falls consists of 275 waterfalls (mostly on the Argentinean side) with some up to 262-ft/80-m high.
First day: Your expert guide will lead you through the winding walking trails and walkways for approximately 5 mi/8 km through three different circuits: Upper Circuit, Lower Circuit and the trail to the Devil´s throat.
Second day: We will go into the jungle where you'll be able to take advantage of included activities. Tour includes hotel pickup and is limited to 15 people to ensure more personalized service.
You need one full day and a half day to do this activity
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (approximately USD $25 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Day 1
After hotel pickup which commences prior to departure from Puerto Iguazu, head to the starting point just a few feet from the Rainforest Train Cataratas to begin the waterfall trails circuit. Stepping onto the trail, enjoy panoramic views of the semicircular chain that begins at Dos Hermanas Waterfalls.
Continuing on the trail, pass Chico, Ramirez, Bosetti, Adan y Eva, and Bernabe Mendez Waterfalls, ending at Mbigua Waterfall lookout. Here, you'll stop for a break and to enjoy the views from the trails set at the waterfall's edge providing amazing vertical views. Take the walkway which crosses the superior Iguazu River to reach the edge of the second largest falls of this beautiful chain, the San Martin Waterfall. This balcony has one of the best and widest panoramic views of the whole Iguazu Falls from Argentina side. See the Hotel Das Cataratas and the elevators on the Brazilian side, and the Sheraton Hotel, the Old Water Tank Tower, the balconies of Upper and Lower trails, and San Martin island.
Finally, take the elevated walkway near the upper edges of the falls towards the Devil's Throat. Although it is closer to the Brazilian side, you'll be able to position yourself right over the action via the walkway. To exit this circuit, the walkway snakes back through islets in the Upper Iguazu delta to reach Cataratas Station.
Get picked up from your hotel to head into the jungle to enjoy trekking before returning to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup time will be reconfirmed the day before of the travel date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes that can get wet, an extra change of clothes and insect repellent
- You may bring your own snacks and drinks
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- You need 2 days for this activity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.