2-Day Wild Atlantic Way Tour From Dublin
See the world famous Cliffs of Moher, wonder at the barren beauty of the Burren, stroll through the grounds of Killarney National Park and stay overnight on Dingle Peninsula.
This tour is ideal for those who seek to visit Ireland's most precious Wild Atlantic Way. Short on time but high on energy and curiosity, this tour is a great mix of rural villages, rugged coastline, dramatic cliffs, and rolling landscapes.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- High Speed Wifi on board
- Professional Charming Guides
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Costs of horse and carriage ride, or horse ride (both optional, organised and paid separate by/to guide)
- Food and drinks
Day 1: Day 1: Dublin – Cliffs of Moher – Dingle Peninsula
Stop At: Dublin, Dublin, County Dublin
Enjoy a scenic drive across the beautiful midlands of Ireland, your 100% Irish tour guide will keep you entertained and informed with songs and stories. We will take a 20-minute mid-morning comfort and coffee stop in the midlands of Ireland and make our way towards the West Coast!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kinvara Harbour, The Quay, Kinvara Ireland
On reaching the west, we stop in the small picturesque village of Kinvara. This colorful village is famous as an ancient fishing village, and we can admire the harbor and the beautiful landscape. We can also admire nearby Dunguaire Castle, and get some great photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Wild Atlantic Way The Atlantic Coast of Ireland, Galway Ireland
We enjoy a coastal drive along the shores of Galway Bay. This dramatic road ensures we see amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean. This drive is part of the "Wild Atlantic Way" which is a driving route that follows the entire West Coast of Ireland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Burren, The Burren, County Clare
We make our way through the Burren - one of the famous landscapes of Ireland! It is famous for its Limestone Rock, as far as the eye can see, and reaching down to the sea shore. We will stop at the "Mini Cliffs" which are a great site to experience this area, and enjoy the coast.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Doolin, Doolin, The Burren, County Clare
We pass through the beautiful landscape of the Doolin region, with uninterrupted views of the Aran Islands and Doolin Harbour. We will take a stop in Doolin, with the time to enjoy lunch for those who are hungry. There is a traditional carvery lunch available for those who would like to enjoy local food (not included).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
We arrive at the world famous Cliffs of Moher, one of the world's great natural attractions where you can enjoy a relaxed walk, and breathtaking views with approximately 90 minutes at leisure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Dingle Peninsula, Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry
This afternoon, you will change bus and continue south towards the Kingdom of Kerry (day one of this tour departs Dublin with our Cliffs of Moher day tour & meets one of our multi-day tours). We will overnight on the Dingle Peninsula.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Dingle Peninsula.
Day 2: DAY 2: Dingle Peninsula - Highlights of the Ring of Kerry - Killarney - Dublin
Pass By: Dingle Peninsula, Ireland
After a relaxing morning and a hearty breakfast, we depart the Dingle Peninsula and we make our way towards some highlights of the Ring of Kerry.
Stop At: Lakes of Killarney, Lakes of Killarney, County Kerry
These include Torc Waterfall, Moll’s Gap, Lakes of Killarney, Leprechaun Crossing and Killarney National Park before enjoying time at leisure in Killarney.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Killarney, Killarney, County Kerry
Once we get to Killarney you can go on a horseback ride through the park if you are more adventurous and energetic, or you can go on a horse and cart ride through Killarney National Park, both are optional.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Adare, Adare, County Limerick
The journey back to Dublin takes us on a leisurely drive through the heritage town of Adare with its fabulous thatched cottages and the Golden Vale, Ireland's finest agricultural land with its rolling fields and pastures.
Pass By: Dublin, Dublin, County Dublin
We return to Dublin by 19:00 approx.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Paddy's Palace, 5 Beresford Pl, Gardiner Street Lower, Mountjoy, Dublin, Ireland
2: Tourist Information Centre O' Connell St, O'Connell St Tourist Information Centre, 14 Upper O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, D01 WP59, Ireland
3: Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up location must be confirmed after booking.
- If customer does not confirm a pick-up, a default of Paddy's Palace Office will be selected.
- (day one of this tour departs Dublin with our Cliffs of Moher day tour & meets one of our multi- day tours).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All listed itinerary timings are approximate and are at the discretion of the driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.