2 Days / 1 Night Excursion to Zagora (Desert) from Marrakech
The perfect excursion for travelers who do not have much time and who want to discover the Sahara and spend a night in bivouac under the clear desert sky, go for a camel ride, discover the natural beauty of the Atlas Mountains, the Tichka Pass, the beautiful Draa Valley, visit the city of ouarzazate and its movie studios, discover the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and many other places.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Zagora Desert Camp
What's excluded :
- The Lunches
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Ouarzazate Film Production
Day 1: Zagora
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Stop to explore Ait-Ben-Haddou, one of the best preserved villages in the South of the country. Fortified, it was built by the tribe of Aït Aïssa in the 15th century for caravan dealers traveling from Timbuktu to Andalusia via Marrakech and Tangiers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zagora Desert Camp, Imarighine Errouha, Zagora 47900, Morocco
You will make a trip of 1h30 camel back to reach the bivouac where you will admire a beautiful sunset and spend the night under the clear sky and full of stars.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Dinner: Dinner in the desert at Bivouac (Included in the price)
Accommodation included: A night in the desert of Zagora in Bivouac
Day 2: Ouarzazate and return to Marrakech
Stop At: Ouarzazate Film Production, 65 W 87th St #3, New York, NY 10024, USA
Visit movie studios and Kasbah if weather permits
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: Breakfast at the Bivouac before departure to Ouarzazate (Included in the price)
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel or Riad in Marrakech. If your Riad is located in the medina, the care will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your Riad or Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.