2 days / 1 night on a Paradise Island in San Blas - Private Cabin (2 Guests min)
San Blas is one of the last pristine island archipelagos in this world with an indigenous Guna population that to this day still lives in a very simple and happy way. Tao Travel 365 is offering an amazing experience that will allow our guests a glimpse of paradise while sleeping on 1 island and visiting 3 of the other 365 islands in San Blas.
We are Tao Travel 365 and we offer you the best of everything:
• If choosing our optional transportation, timely pick-up from your Panama City hotel with spacious, comfortable 4x4 cars.
• Full insurance for cars, boats & guests
• All our boats have sun protection with big awnings
• Quality meals prepared in a CLEAN kitchen with FRESH ingredients.
•Bi-lingual English/Spanish tour guides.
•Excellent customer service. We are available 24/7
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Amazing San Blas Day Tour
- Entry/Admission - Isla Perro
- Entry/Admission - San Blas Islands
What's excluded :
- Guna Entrance Fee paid to border patrol ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
Day 1: Explore and enjoy beautiful Isla Yansailidup
Stop At: Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
If chosen our optional round-trip transportation, we pick up all guests from their lodgings in Panama City.
If driving to San Blas with your own car, please ensure to arrive no later than 8:30am and in a SUV vehicle. All other cars will be turned around at the border crossing. Carti has 3 ports. Your lancha/boat and captain will be waiting for you in the Barsucun port. Contact us to arrange RT transport.
You will arrive to Isla Yansailadup by 9:30am approx. and will enjoy the first day at this island.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: San Blas Islands, San Blas Islands, Guna Yala Region
We recently discovered this little gem in the paradise of San Blas. This island, called Yansailidup, offers everything one would imagine of a perfect island getaway. Away from the mass tourism, you will find peace and tranquility during your stay, giving you plenty of opportunities to bathe in the balmy ocean, snorkel around the reef, lounge in a hammock, while observing another spectacular sunset or counting the shooting stars at night.
We are offering an unforgettable San Blas experience with a complimentary San Blas Day tour excursion to other islands of the archipelago.
Isla Yansailidup is located a short 35 minute boat ride away from the port of Carti. This island is well maintained by its loving Kuna family and aside from its post-card perfect beaches, it features well-constructed, comfortable private wood cabins with shared bathrooms and a beautiful ocean-front restaurant.
Duration: 1 day
• Lunch: Fresh meal to taste: Fried fish or chicken with salad and rice
• Dinner: Fresh meal to taste: Fried fish or chicken with salad and rice
Accommodation included: Overnight at Isla Yansailidup - Private Cabin with 2 beds - Shared bathroom.
Day 2: Check-out from your Cabin at 8am & Amazing San Blas Day Tour
Stop At: Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
After a delicious breakfast on Isla Yansailidup, we will head to Isla Perro, where you can relax in crystal clear and warm waters.
Isla Perro is one of the most famous and most visited islands of the Guna Yala region thanks to its sunken shipwreck, an old army gunboat, right in front of its beach. You can snorkel, swim and take beautiful pictures in this island.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
You will enjoy a fresh lunch consisting of fresh fried fish, mixed seafood or chicken with rice and salad. We also include one beverage consisting of bottled water, soda or beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
Last point of visit is the Natural Pool. Swim in this beautiful pool and take pictures with the starfishes! This is a once in a lifetime experience!
Return to the port of Barsucun by 4pm.
If choosing our optional round trip transportation service, your driver will be waiting for you to safely return you to Panama City, arriving at your lodging by 7pm.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: You will enjoy breakfast at Isla Yansailidup
• Lunch: You will enjoy a delicious lunch at Isla Yansailidup (fresh fried fish or chicken with salad and rice, and a beverage)
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Carti Parking and Boat Terminal, Panama
2: Carti Parking and Boat Terminal, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready and wait in the lobby of your building between 5:00-5:45am. If you have provided a WhatsApp number in your booking, the driver will communicate with you if he is encountering delays or cannot find your location.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- “+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies that have reception in San Blas
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE KUNA TERRITORY AND THE SAN BLAS ISLANDS.
- We will check the availability of the cabin and will send you a confirmation mail.
- Please be advised that San Blas is in the Kuna territory, which is an autonomous, Indian zone. The services are very basic and most cabins are minimalistic. The Kunas will be providing all touristic services, such as meal preparations, car and boat transportations, lodging, and tour guiding. We are proud to be working with this friendly tribe and with each booking we give back to the community, supporting their customs and their traditional way of life. We kindly ask you to respect this beautiful culture and their simple way of life, leaving your expectations behind and learning about their innocent culture.
- Driver will make a stop in a supermarket so you could buy snacks/drinks. (If you choose our optional transportation service)
- The car ride to San Blas takes 2.5 hours and for about one hour the drive leads through windy roads. If you get motion-sick, please plan accordingly.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc
- We recommend that you bring your personal hygiene items, such as towels, sunscreen, hats, mosquito repellent.
- Departure time is between 5:00am and 5:45am from your Panama City lodging. If staying at Playa Bonita area, your departure time is 5:00am.
- There are no electrical outlets in the bedrooms, only light. You can recharge your phones and cameras in the main house.
- Check out from your cabin on the island is at 8:00am and you should be back in Panama City between 6-7pm
- The boat transfer from the port to the islands may be bumpy with some sea spray. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication. You may also get wet, so please bring some water protection for your luggage and yourself
- Aside from using generators for electricity, there are no amenities and utilities as you are used to from the city. Food is basic, yet freshly prepared such as fresh fried fish, mixed seafood, chicken or lobster (at extra chrge) with salad, rice or plantains.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol). The driver will stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas in order for you to purchase additional items.
- The usage of drones has been made illegal in the islands of San Blas. Heavy fines have been imposed on those who ignore the law. Please don’t do it!
- Most travelers can participate
- The road to San Blas is very curvy with lots of hills. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.