2 Days / 1 Night - Tsavo Explorer Safari
A chance to see the red elephants of Tsavo, famous for the Man Eaters of Tsavo, a pride of marauding lions which killed, maimed and injured railway construction workers in 1918, Tsavo East National park its home to cheetahs, zebras, rhinos, zebras, warthogs among others, stunning natural attractions and ecosystem!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- -All meals as indicated and accommodation based on 2 people sharing a double room
- -All park entry fees and government taxes.
- All unlimited Game drives, morning and evening.
- Service of our English speaking driver/guide. Foreign upon request
- Bottled mineral water during game drives
- Free wi-fi
What's excluded :
- -Items of personal nature
- -Tipping to your driver/guide
- -Drinks take during meals.
A great short safari, ideal for those wishing to spend a night in the wilderness, offers good chance to spot plenty wildlife. See the red elephants of Tsavo, lions, buffalos, Cheetah, Zebras among others are to be spotted during your unlimited game drive, stunning natural attractions ideal for good game spotting! Voi safari Lodge, with its underground tunnel, elephants can be see at close range at the lodge waterhole
DAY 1: HOTEL - TSAVO EAST
Picked up, and depart to Tsavo East National park, a game drive as you enter the park, plenty game to be spotted on the way, arrive for lunch, watch over the elephants at close range from the lodge underground tunnel, set off for an evening game drive, best time as most wildlife will be out from heat of the day, perfect clear shots to be taken, search for the good game, later return for dinner and overnight
DAY 2: TSAVO EAST - HOTEL/PLACE OF STAY
Early morning breakfast, embark on a morning game drive, best time as most wildlife will be out feeding others making a kill, search for the good game, later exit the park and drive back to your hotel / place of stay, arrive late afternoon after a wonderful 2 days safari.
END OF SERVICE.
• Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Departure Point :Mombasa, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel or place of stay at the coastal area, ideal for those staying in Mombasa, Kilifi, Watamu or Malindi areas Airports
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/25/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 AM Tuesday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 AM Wednesday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Thursday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM Friday: 06:30 AM - 07:00 AM Saturday: 06:30 AM - 07:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.