2 Days 1 Night - Coffee Region and Nature
They can know how is the authentic coffee process in a small farm near to the city the first and to the second day, they will have all the highlights about coffee culture between two villages of andian which are called Filandia and Salento and finally they will have a contact with one of the greates forest Cocora Valley of Colombia Country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Eje cafetero (Zona Cafetera)
- Entry/Admission - Valle del Cocora
What's excluded :
Day 1: Pick up in Coffee Region + Coffee tour
Stop At: Eje cafetero (Zona Cafetera), Colombia
Coffee tour of 2 hours after the Pick up Airport.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation in the city of Pereira, Armenia or Salento. 3 stars Hotel.
Day 2: Cocora Valley, Salento and Filandia Tour
Stop At: Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
Coffee Cultural Landscape is as rich as full of contrasts, and this experience proves it. In the morning, we visit Cocora Valley where we walk under the highest wax palms in the world, going up to the mountain to meet up with the mysterious cloud forests. Then, we walk by the colonial streets at Salento. Later at noon, we go to Filandia, where lunch is another gastronomic experience, as fusion cuisine with typical products. In the afternoon, you’ll walk the main streets of Filandia observing its architecture with a variety of shapes and colors. At the end, share the experience of learning a local craft with an authentic craftswoman, live the challenge of weaving with your own hands a basket from natural fibers. Transfer back to Hotel in Pereira.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Salento, Salento, Quindio Department
One of the 50 most beautiful villages in the world according to CNN. It is a must in the coffee region of Colombia
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Filandia, Filandia, Quindio Department
Filandia is one of the most beautiful villages in the coffee region of Colombia. Winner of the national sustainable tourism award, it is an example of the recovery of the original architectural heritage of the Coffee Cultural Landscape of Colombia.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Salento, Quindio, Colombia
2: Armenia, Quindio, Colombia
3: Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Matecana Airport, Pereira Colombia
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.