2 days 1 night Colca Canyon tour from Arequipa
A journey to Peru is not complete without visiting Arequipa, the beautiful white city of Peru, and getting the chance to see the amazing condor soaring through the sky in its native habitat of Colca Canyon. Much of the architecture in Arequipa is made of a white volcanic stone, Sillar, hence its nickname of the white city. This gorgeous city combines tradition and modernity in peaceful harmony while providing the gateway to the tradition and breathtaking scenery of Colca Canyon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from Arequipa to Colca Canyon
- Professional guide in English or Spanish
- Breakfast at accommodation in Chivay
- 1 night at 3* hotel in Chivay
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Chivay
- Entrances to hot springs - S/15.00 per person
- Entrance fee to Colca Canyon - S/70.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chivay, Chivay, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
Day 1: Arequipa – Chivay
At 8:00 am we pick you up from your hotel to leave Arequipa (2,325m) destination to the snowy mountain Chachani in out transport. We will see wild vicunas, alpacas and llamas in the National Reserve of Pampa Cañahu as well as birds such as flamingos, ibis, Andean geese, ducks, eagles and Andean called Kara Kara. Also visit the viewpoint of volcanoes and snowy mountains in Patapampa (4,800m). We reach Chivay (3,600m), the capital of the Colca Valley, where you will have the afternoon to relax.
Overnight in Chivay.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
Day 2: Colca Canyon- Arequipa
Early morning after breakfast (around 6:00 am), we leave for a full day excursion on the left side of the canyon and visit beautiful towns like Yanque and Maca with colonial churches and friendly people who are happy to show their traditional embroidered clothing. See hundreds of pre-Inca terraces still used for farm and Andean corn, quinoa, amaranth and others.
After a walk of two hours, we reach the place you have been waiting - La Cruz del Condor. Here we can see the depth of the canyon and the condor wonderful ride. Free time to watch the condors and explore the lookout. Then we return to Arequipa where we will arrive around 5:00 pm and transfer to your hotel in Arequipa.
We will be back to our accommodation in Arequipa around 5pm
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation at Arequipa city center. For accommodation outside the city center, a meeting point will be set.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please remember to bring your original document.
- The baggage allowance is 5 kg / 11 pounds for baggage, additional baggage can be stored at their hotel in Arequipa
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.