2 days 1 night - Colca Canyon trek from Arequipa
The Colca Canyon is one of the most spectacular places on earth for trekking. Here you will find Andean terraces built by the Collaguas and Cabanas coming from the pre–inca times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round trip tourist bus
- Professional Guide in English or Spanish
- 01 night of lodging in basic cabins
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket – S/70.00 per person
- Entrance to the hot springs – S/ 15.00 per person
- Last lunch in Chivay
Day 1: Arequipa/ Cabanaconde/ Sangalle
Stop At: Cabanaconde, Cabanaconde, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
03:00 to 03:30 am Transfer from hotel in Arequipa, then depart to the Colca Canyon, after approximately four hours of travel we will arrive at the main town of Valle, Chivay, where we will have breakfast and then continue our tour until we reach the town From Cabanaconde from where we will begin the descent to the base of the Colca Canyon, during the tour we will have different spectacular views, once at the bottom of the canyon, we will cross the bridge arriving at the town of San Juan de Chuccho, where we can take a break and have lunch , enjoying the beauty of the mountains, we will continue our journey on a pending road of approximately 1 hour towards the town of Cosnihua and then on a flatter road towards the town of Malata, finished after 6 to 7 hours of walking in Sangalle ( Oasis), beautiful place located between the mountains of the canyon, where you can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the pools of the place.
We will have dinner and spend the night in cabins (basic.)
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: 01 night of lodging in basic cabins
Day 2: Sangalle/ Cabanaconde/ Chivay/ Arequipa
Stop At: Chivay, Chivay, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
04:30 am We will begin the ascent, it is a zigzagging and quite pending path, but after approximately 3 hours we will have the satisfaction of finishing this beautiful route.
We will have our breakfast at a local restaurant and then take the mobility and go to the Cruz del Condor viewpoint, from this famous viewpoint you have one of the most impressive views of the Colca canyon and from where you can usually see the impressive flight of the condors, return to Chivay, having the opportunity to visit the calera and enjoy the relaxing hot springs.
Lunch and return to Arequipa, arriving between 17 to 18 hours. Transfer to accommodation.
End of our services!
Duration: 13 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from accommodation in Arequipa city center, for accommodation outside this area, a meeting point will be set.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.