2 Days 1 Night Extension Tour Bago - Golden Rock
• Discover a lively atmosphere and wealth of the second Burmese empire dated back from 1st to 16th Century AD in the Bago City.
• Enjoy the most incredible view of the Golden Rock Pagoda on a mountain slope located 1100 m above sea level.
• Buffet dinner with breath-taking views from the hotel Top of Golden Rock Mountain.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 01 Night of hotel accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Dinner At Golden Rock & Eng Guide Provided Through the Trip
- Local open truck (Sharing with local people/Not open truck)
- Government tax , service & All Entrance and zone fees
- Cable-car ( one way)
What's excluded :
- Myanmar Visa
- International flight In / Out
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Htauk Kyant War Memorial Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Kyaly Khat Wai Monastery
- Entry/Admission - ကမ္ဘောဇသာဒီရွှေနန်းတော်
- Entry/Admission - Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Shwe Thar Hlaung Buddha Image
- Entry/Admission - Kyaik Pun Pagoda
Day 1: Pick up hotel – Bago Sightseeing – Golden Rock Pagoda
Stop At: Htauk Kyant War Memorial Cemetery, Yangon - Pyay Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Our local guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 AM, and proceed the 4-hour driving journey to Golden Rock Pagoda. On the way, visit Htauk Kyant War Cemetery which is a cemetery of the Allied soldiers who died in Myanmar during World War II.
Stop At: Kyaly Khat Wai Monastery, Bago Myanmar
Arrive Bago City, located in 91 km north-east of Yangon, and visit the Kyaik Khat Wine Monastery to observe the daily life of Buddhist monks in one of the biggest teaching monasteries of lower Myanmar.
Stop At: Golden Rock Mountain Road, Golden Rock Mountain Rd, Kin Pun Sakhan, Myanmar (Burma)
Afternoon, continue driving to based camp of the Golden Rock Mountain. From the Kinpun base camp, proceed to the Rathi Taung Cable-Car station with the open truck for about 30 minutes (11 km uphill driving). Continue to the summit of the Golden Rock Mountain with Myanmar’s first cable-car for about 10 minutes. Spend your quality time and enjoy the panoramic view at one of the most famous pilgrimage sites. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a hotel located in the top of Golden Rock Mountain
Day 2: Golden Rock Pagoda – Bago Sightseeing – Hotel
Stop At: ကမ္ဘောဇသာဒီရွှေနန်းတော်, Myin Taw Thar Rd, Pegu, Myanmar (Burma)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. After hotel check-out, proceed the 5-minute walk to the truck station and depart from the mountain with the open truck. It takes about 45 minutes for 12 km downhill journey to reach the base camp. From the base camp, proceed to Yangon with your private bus. On the way back to Yangon, enjoy some more sightseeing in Bago city. Visit Kanbawzathadi Palace a reconstruction of the original Royal palace from the second half of the 16th Century. Next stop to visit is Shwemawdaw Pagoda, over a thousand years old; its spire is even taller than Shwedagon. Continue to visit Shwe Thar Hlaung Buddha Image which is the reclining Buddha in Bago. Lastly, visit Kyaik Pun Pagoda, the Four Buddha Shrine sitting back to back to four directions. After reaching Yangon, you will be transferred to your Hotel or intended finishing point.
Stop At: Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda, Pagoda Rd, Pegu, Myanmar (Burma)
Next stop to visit is Shwemawdaw Pagoda, over a thousand years old; its spire is even taller than Shwedagon.
Stop At: Shwe Thar Hlaung Buddha Image, Kyangin, Myanmar (Burma)
Continue to visit Shwe Thar Hlaung Buddha Image which is the reclining Buddha in Bago.
Stop At: Kyaik Pun Pagoda, Bago Myanmar
Lastly, visit Kyaik Pun Pagoda, the Four Buddha Shrine sitting back to back to four directions. After reaching Yangon, you will be transferred to your Hotel or intended finishing point.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Yangon International Airport, Yangon Airport Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.