2 days, 1 night, fairytale Erg Lihoudi in the Sahara
You travel privately and comfortably in the air-conditioned Toyota Prado. On request, we can stop at any time, for your best photo opportunities. You will experience a fantastic ride over the Tizi n Tichka Pass and along the Draa Valley. UNESCO World Heritage Taourirt, Ait Ben Haddou, Underground Kasbah Tamegroute. You travel on the legendary caravan route Marrakech to Timbouktou, which ends for you in the Erg Lihoudi in the Sahara. They ride the dromedary into the sunset, enjoy an excellent dinner in the camp, experience drum sounds at the campfire under a canopy of thousands of stars. Early risers enjoy the absolute silence of the desert while watching a colorful sunrise. You will experience ancient craftsmanship when visiting the old pottery or the argan oil cooperative. An unforgettable desert adventure awaits you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - 1x on the second day
- Dinner - 1 x on the first evening
- Bottled water - 1 bottle of water per person per day
- Guided visit of Ait Ben Haddou
- A ride with the dromedary to the camp
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Marrakech
- Lunch - and more drinks
- Entrance tickets and other guides
- Gratuities. Because the population is very poor, please always keep in mind.
Meeting point in front of your riad in Marrakech at 8 o'clock. We drive over Tizi n Tichka (2260 m) to Quarzazate. Here you can have lunch. We follow the road over the Tizi Tinififft (1660 m) and follow the Draa valley to Zagora. In Tamegroute visit the underground Kasbah, the Koran library and the pottery. A drive on the Dakar Piste brings us to Tagounite and finally we reach Erg Le Houdi. You will see the first big sand dunes of the Sahara in the spectacular sunset. In the meantime the cook has conjured up a fairytale dinner and with drum sounds around the campfire you can end the day.
Early risers experience the magical sunrise in Erg Le Houdi. After breakfast you ride the dromedary through the dunes. Our air-conditioned vehicle follows the green ribbon of the Draa Valley. Noon we are in Ait Ben Haddou. The historic Kasbah is UNESCO World Heritage Site and well worth seeing. In Quarzazate you can visit the movie studios and the Kasbah Taourirt. On the legendary caravan route Marrakech - Timbouktou we drive over the Tizi n Tichka, and arrive in the late afternoon Marrakech.
• Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
• Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The journey starts at 8 o'clock in front of your hotel in Marrakech. You will be picked up there by our driver.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.