2-Days 1-Night to Serabit El Khadem from Dahab
Serabit El Khadem is a remote area of the Sinai desert where people are still living the traditional Bedouin life.We will spend the night in a Bedouin Camp enjoying the amazing view of the evening sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Guide
- Bedouin Accommodation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dahab Safari Day Tours, Dahab Egypt
Leaving Dahab at 8.00 a.m. to drive to St. Catherine’s Monastery. After lunch we will drive to Serabit el Khadeem where will view the fantastic glow of the evening sunset. Overnight will be spent at at a Bedouin Camp. We will visit the Hathor Temple and Wadi Mukattab the following day, before returning to Dahab at approximately 5.00 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all the customer from any hotel in dahab
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Enjoy a cultural experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.