2 days 2 nights Private tour Coc ly market and Sapa trekking from Hanoi
Although tourism is developing fast in the region, many locals still live a very basic life. Most of them spend all day long working on the fields. It's so easy to find a small market in any villages; they sell what their families do not need in markets, Cocly market, too. And with the money they make, they buy something else. It is what experts call a subsistence economy. No luxuries here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared tourist bus Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Cai
- English or French speaking guide
- All meals as per program
- Accommodation as program, based in twin or double sharing
- Boat trip along Chay river
What's excluded :
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Insurance, Personal expenses & Tips
- Day 1: Hanoi - night train to Sapa (Nil)
20:30: Pick up at our office or your hotel in old quarter and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for boarding to Laocai by express train or similar train. Overnight on the A/c soft sleeper Cabin. ( 4pax/cabin) you will share cabin with another tourists.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B,L,D) private tour - overnight hotel
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus.
Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic room where you can have shower.
Start the trip at 9:30 as below. (Private trekking tour)
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan.. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: (Tuesday); Sapa -Cocly Market (B,L,D) (night train to Hanoi)
Leave from the village early at 6:30 AM for CocLy market, which is situated far from Sapa. Enjoy the peaceful life of 6 different minority peoples (Flower H'mong, Black Dzao, Tay, Dzay, HaNhi and Nung). The market is the chance for the minorities to meet and share joy and sorrows after the crops, to exchange one another's experience. Say goodbye to the market and get down onto a boat along Chay river. You are bound to feel great and find yourselves smaller among high rock mountains and to be surprised at white and breathtakingly waterfalls. The Fairy Cave is located deeply in the rocks. Get off the boat to visit a village of the Tay Minority (TrungDo village) by the river. After the boat trip, visit a small town - BaoNhai and then take Car back to Laocai Station for the night train to Hanoi. Have dinner before getting on the train.
Day 4: Hanoi arrival
You will arrive Hanoi Raiway station at approx 5.30 am. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Departure Time :At approx 8.15 pm - 8.30 pm from your hotel in Hanoi
Return Detail :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.