2 Days Akagera Safaris With Lake Kivu Tour
two days safari trip to Akagera includes game drives through the game trails to observe animals and enjoy the beautiful scenery, and On second day will be relaxing at lake kivu shore and will have chance to penetrate to some island like amahoro island or napoleon island etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Boat fees
- Day 1: Tranfer to Akagera national park For Game drive
Today early morning we leave Kigali at about 5 am for a day trip to Akagera national park, which is about 2.5 hours away from Kigali. Akagera national park is majorly a Savannah park with Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffaloes, and recently introduced Lions. We shall take a game drive in search of these mammals. The game drive can last about 4 hours depending on the animal sightings and interest.
Have lunch at Akagera game lodge or a picnic lunch in case you packed before your last game drive on your way out of the park arriving in Kigali later that evening.
Meal Plan: Lunch& Dinner
Accommodation: Lemeigo Hotel or 2000 Hotel or Legend Hotel
Day 2: Transfer to Lake Kivu at kibuye side
Early morning after having your breakfast with your car or taken by a driver, head to Kibuye (now Karongi Town). You will drive through Gitarama (Muhanga) where you will switch to RN7 strait to Kibuye. After 2 hours enjoying unparalleled Rwandan landscape, either you will check in in your hotel or lodge or begin visiting Karongi. And will continue your trip by visiting the following:
*Visit Ndaba Rock, learn the history behind this rock. Children earn living to narrating the story of this legendary rock.
*Have your Lunch at hotels on shores of Lake Kivu while observing the calm sea-like water.
*Take boat rides visiting Amahoro (peace in English). Amahoro Island has a small restaurant, campsite and you can swim or play volleyball. The next ride will take you to Napoleon Islands. The island features a brigade of fruits bats.
After returning to Kibuye, take your car or be driven back to Kigali on very maintained tarmac road till Kigali, the Capital of Rwanda.
End of Tour
Meal Plan: Breakfast& Lunch
Departure Point :At Airport or Your Designated Location
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.