2 Days |ALL INCLUDED| Inca Trail to MachuPicchu (Private)
Weather: Warm and humid
Maximum altitude: 2,490 m.a.s.l.
Minimum altitude: 2,040 m.a.s.l.
Get pictures of Machu Picchu without crowds
Bus to Aguas Calientes
Night in a hotel with hot shower included
Meals: packed lunch, Dinner
Walking distance: 15 km / 6 miles, 7-8 hours total
Weather: Hot and humid
Trek starting point: 2000 m.a.s.l.
Highest point is Sun Gate: 2720 m.a.s.l.
Machu Picchu elevation: 2400 m.a.s.l.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from hotel
- tour guide
- breakfast x1
- box lunch x1
- dinner x1
- train ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- bus in Machu Picchu
- hotel 3 stars
What's excluded :
- meals not mentioned
- DAY 1: CUSCO - KM104 - AGUAS CALIENTES
Our tour begins with the pick-up from the hotel at 4:00 pm to go in mobility to Ollantaytambo where we take the train and go to kilometer 104 where we will start the walk, we will pass by the bridge that is on the Urubamba River or Willkamayuc which translated from Quechua means Sacred River.
The archaeological center of Chachabamba and Choquesuysuy is 15 minutes away from the checkpoint
After 3 hours of walking we will arrive to Wiñaywayna (2,650 m / 8,694 ft) The name comes from a beautiful orchid that abounds in the area and has the meaning in Spanish “Eternally young” and has more than 20 buildings, one of them the Temple of the Rainbow also called Temple of Fertility, the visit will be 1 hour on average, After knowing winaywayna we will walk for 2 hours through Andean trails, stone stairs and tambos (“resting places”) until we reach Inti Punku - Puerta del Sol (2,720 m / 8,923 ft) which in the time of the Incas worked as an entrance control to the Citadel of Machu Picchu; From here you have an impressive panoramic view of Machu Picchu and the entire valley that surrounds it, then we will descend by
approximately 30 minutes to the wonder of the world Machu Picchu (2,490 m / 8,169 ft) and finally Aguas Calientes here we will spend the night in a hotel. Here we will also have a delicious à la carte dinner in a very cozy restaurant in this town.
Hotel night in the towns of Aguas Calientes.
• Distance: 11 Km.
• Walking hours: 6-7 hours
• Low altitude: 2030 m. / 6658 feet
• High altitude: 2650 m. / 8692 feet
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU
Upon waking up early, we will take the first mobility to Machu Picchu where we will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes through the site during which you will learn about the Incas and visit all the most important areas of the citadel. After your tour, you will have free time to explore the site yourself and if you have permits to climb the mountain Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu. In the afternoon, you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo from where you will continue by bus back to Cusco.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at hotel
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.