2 Days - All Inclusive - The Sacred Valley And Machu Picchu - Private Tour.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is one of the most beautiful and historically well visited places of Peru. In those times, the Valley was one of the bases of Incan empire, the river that winds its way through believed to be aligned with the cosmos. The valley is also home to many indigenous people living the same way they have been for centuries and it’s possible to visit local markets and communities. Explore the best places such as the land of the rainbow of Chinchero, Moray, the ancient salt mines of Maras and also discover the ancient Incan citadel of Machu Picchu with our expert private guide who’ll make the ruins come alive with history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 night at 3-star hotel at Waman Hotel, La Cabaña Hotel or Similar (based on double occupancy room).
- Private Sacred Valley tour.
- Andean village visit.
- Train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Peru Rail.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- Discover the iconic highlights of Machupicchu privately.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All private transportation for these 02 day.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
- Tour leader during whole trip.
- Full support from your Travel Concierge before, during and after your trip.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrances fees on day 01 (Sacred Valley Tour): Extra US$25 per person.
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee :Extra US$35 per person.
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome:Extra US$ 55 (Round trip) per person.
- Meals where are not stated.
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance during this trip.
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 1: DAY 1: CUSCO – CHINCHERO – MORAY – SALT MINE OF MARAS & MACHUPICCHU.
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Guiding you through to the fertile Sacred Valley, once the spiritual and commercial heartland of the Inca Empire. You will be collected from your hotel by your expert, local guide and private vehicle to be driven firstly to Chinchero, on this site we will appreciate the Inka walls that are very well preserved in the main square as well as many altars directed to the four cardinal points. We will also visit the beautiful colonial church, unique for its work of art. Continuing, we will participate in a wonderful exposition of Andean weaving art; During the weaving we will become familiar with the wisdom of Andean weavings, such and as they are maintained long before Inka times.
Our next stop is going to be Moray, Inca terraces for some soft hiking in these spectacular landscapes, which has been proven to be an experimental center for understanding the various climates and temperatures of different crops or agricultural plants, perhaps even used for domestication of different crops. After exploring Moray, we will descend lower in elevation to the salt mines of Maras, an important production center dating back to pre-Inca times. Here there are over 3,000 salt pools carved into the mountain side, filled daily by water seeping from the Earth, what we call the tears of Mother Earth!
Finally we will desend to base of the Sacred Valley to the living town of the Incas “Ollantaytambo” where we are going to board our train to Machupicchu town.
PLACES THAT ARE VISITED:
Archeological site of Chinchero.
Chinchero andean weaving art.
Terraces of Moray.
Salt Mines of Maras.
Andean village visit.
Lodging: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
Waman Hotel Machupicchu *** o similars.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Lodging: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu.
Waman Hotel Machupicchu *** o similars.
Day 2: DAY 2: PRIVATE TOUR OF MACHUPICCHU.
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel your private guide will take you on a comprehensive tour of the Machupicchu citadel, really bringing it to life by detailing the history, significance and myths surrounding it as well as taking you to the hidden corners and best viewpoints. Then after your guided tour, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch before an afternoon at your leisure. You can explore the areas around Machu Picchu or carry on exploring the ruins.
We will coordinate the time to meet in Aguas Calientes to board our train back to Ollantaytambo and then we will transfer you in our private bus or van back to Cusco to your hotel, so with this experiences we have completed our service to Machupicchu and the Sacred Valley of The Incas.
The trek to the peak of Huayna Picchu, a rigorous climb on steep trails with impressive ruins and spectacular views, a round-trip of 2 hours.
The trek to Machu Picchu Mountain that has the most spectacular view, but in turn is one of the most overlooked treks in Machu Picchu. Located to the southwest of the citadel of Machu Picchu with a height of 3,050 m (10,007 ft.), This trek offers unparalleled views of the famous Inca sanctuary and also panoramic views of the surrounding mountainous landscape. Difficulty: Moderate to challenging.
This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
VERY IMPORTANT:This tour starts when we pick you up from your hotel, and it will finish when we are going to leave you at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.