2 Days Aswan and Luxor from Cairo by Airplane
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in 2 days inAswan. Visit Philae Temple, High Dam and see the archeological highlights of Luxor during a private 2-day trip that includes airfare, 4-star hotel accommodation in Aswan, transfers by private car, and sightseeing with an Egyptologist guide. You’ll fly from Cairo to Aswan, then return by air from Luxor, making this comprehensive package hassle-free for travelers short on time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and return.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide throughout the trip
- 1 Night accommodation 4 star Hotel in Aswan include Bed & breakfast.
- All transfers by Private modern air-conditioning car
What's excluded :
- all entrance fees
Day 1: Aswan
Pass By: Aswan Market, Aswan Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by private air-conditioned modern car to Cairo Airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival to Aswan airport, our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up and start your tour to visit: The High Dam: The biggest dam on the longest river in the world (The Nile River), the dam was built at 1961. Take a motorboat to visit Philae Temple: The famous temple of the Goddess Isis (The magic & love goddess). Then you will head back to Aswan and overnight in Aswan.
Overnight Aswan 4* hotel
Accommodation included: 1 night 4 stare hotel in Aswan
Day 2: luxor
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
After Breakfast our tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel and transfer by private air-conditioned car to Luxor. Enjoy a visit of the west bank where you will visit: The Valley of the King’s the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmos I, Tutmos III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. afterwards a visit to The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmose I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Then stop to see the Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Lunch at Local restaurant. Continue to visit the East bank where you will visit the Karnak Temple: The greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Then visit the Luxor Temple: It was built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. After the tour, our representative will transfer you to Luxor airport to take your flight back to Cairo. Where our representative will pick you up and transferred by private air-conditioned car to your hotel in Cairo.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.