2 days atlas mountains trek
An amazing Hike around the high atlas mountains. You will explore the remote berber villages & valleys in the atlas mountains during this 2 days trek.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from & back to Marrakech
- Local guide
- Mule for luggage
- Food during the Trek
- Accommodation at berber lodge
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks
- Mineral water
Day 1: Marrakech - Imi oughlad - Tizi n'Tacht Pass - Tizi oussem village 1850m. 1h drive. You will be picked up from your hotel in the early morning. Drive to Imi oughlad which is the starting point of our 2 days trek around Berber villages. Once you get to this point, you will be met by our team which is composed of a local guide, and mule drivers, and a cook. After loading luggage on mules, you will set off trekking uphill towards Tizi n'Tacht pass from where you will have amazing views over the two valleys of Imlil valley & Azzaden valley. After a short break on the pass, you will carrying walking downhill to the rough road that will lead you to a nice place where you will have a fresh lunch prepared by our cook. After a relax, you will continue walking to the place where you will overnight in Tizi oussem village. 5h walk. Overnight at a Berber lodge.
Day 2: Tizi Oussem village 1850m - Tizi Mzik Pass 2489m - Imlil valley 1740m. After an early breakfast, you will leave this nice village, then walk uphill yo Tizi Mzik Pass that will give you nice views over the two valleys again. walk downhill to Imlil valley where you will have lunch & drive back to Marrakech. 5h walk.
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
• Mount Toubkal, Morocco
• Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Ouanoukrim, Imlil 42152 Morocco
• Imlil Day Trips, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up will be from your Hotel in Marrakech old town
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.