2 Days Awe-Inspiring Safari in Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
This wonderful Maasai Mara safari offers an unforgettable experience for you, the one that brings back your sense of adventure. See lions come out from its den and hunt down its prey or pack of elephants crossing massive land searching for foods and water right before your eyes. You can also see various big mammals roaming around, playing, or hunting in the park. Feel the joy seeing the magnificent animals in its own habitat through this Maasai Mara Safari!
This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is the home of the Big Five (lions, elephants, leopards, buffalo, and rhinos).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Maasai Mara National Reserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Maasai Mara National Reserve, Rift Valley Province
This morning, you start your two days Maasai Mara safari tours with a drive through the dramatic Great Rift Valley to the Maasai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is the home of the Big Five (lions, elephants, leopards, buffaloes, and rhinos). Have lunch and relax before departing for the afternoon game run.
The Mara Game Reserve is one of the greatest wildernesses in the world. Large mammals are varied and easy to see. Residents among the Park’s are Maasai giraffes, buffalos, elands, and thousands of plains game including impalas, zebras, topi, both Thomson’s and grants gazelles. Stay overnight at the camp.
The campsite is permanently built and attached with a private bathroom and hot showers. There are electricity, bed, and mosquito nets in the camp.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the camp
Day 2: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
Stop At: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Narok 00100 Kenya
Have an early morning tea / coffee or hot chocolate, then depart for a morning game drive. Here, you will find the old Africa of the movies, with rolling grasslands dotted by acacia trees and sweeping plains teeming with wildlife. No matter how much you have thought about Africa, this is more than you expected and the ideal backdrop for a hot air balloon expedition. After a full English breakfast, back at the camp and depart for Nairobi by road.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Kencom/Ambassadeur, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
The clients will be picked up by one of our representativeAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.