2 Days Best of Kyrgyz Canyons
This 2-day tour is a great combination of differernt experiences.
This unique offer includes the most beatiful places and at the same time not very well promoted but great scenic canyons, which are totally different one from another.
You will experience hiking, local cuisine, the most beautiful views and yurt stay just having short 2-day trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Bishkek-City
- Entry/Admission - Issyk-Kul Lake
What's excluded :
- International airfares to and from Bishkek
- Travel insurance
- Any meals or snacks not included in itinerary
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Optional activities.
Day 1: DAY 1 – Meeting with a driver at your hotel
Stop At: Bishkek-City, Suyumbayeva, 142/2, Bishkek 720000 Kyrgyzstan
Pick up from hotel
Depart towards Issyk-Kul Lake.
First stop on the way is Burana Tower. We will have a short walk around the very famous ruins of the watch tower of the 9th century. We will visit museum where guide will tell you the story of this place and you can see ancient things, which were found during the excavation at the area. You will also go on top of the tower and can make nice shots with beautiful mountains behind.
After we continue our drive to the first canyon located at Boom Gorge called Konorchek Canyons. Amazing and awesome place with red rocks, perfect for a short hike around.
After hike we will have a group lunch in a café. And move towards our second canyon after lunch.
We will arrive to today`s second canyon called Kok Moinok.
If you dreamed about visiting Mars one day, your dream will come true at this place.
The identical terrain will confuse your mind and you may think for a moment, that you`ve escaped from the planet Earth.
We will continue our driving to our lodging place. We will have an overnight at the beautiful yurt camp right on the lake shore of Issyk-Kul
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Yurt Camp
Day 2: DAY 2 – Two more canyons
Stop At: Issyk-Kul Lake, Tian Shan Mountains, Karakol 722360 Kyrgyzstan
Our second day will start from breakfast at the yurt camp. And right after we will continue our investigation of local canyons.
The next stop is Ak Sai canyons, located at the South Shore of Issyk-Kul lake. You will be amazed by different formations of red rocks and beautiful panoramic scenery of amazing Issyk-Kul lake. If you get lucky, you can also find an ancient petroglyphs at the rocks.
After Ak Sai canyons we moving further and visiting our last but, very impressive canyon, probably the most well known in Kyrgyzstan called Skazka (Fairy tale)
Various hikes are available at this place, but you will definitely recognize the “sleeping dragon” around all these rocks.
Don`t forget you camera, you will make tons of great pictures during these two days.
After lunch we are heading back to Bishkek city.
Arrival to Bishkek
End of tour.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.