2 days Discover Ighouliden Valley Azzaden waterfalls
Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil / High Atlas (1740m) - Tizi Mzik (2500m) waterfalls
After breakfast in Marrakech, pick up and head to the High Atlas Mountains via Asni, enjoy the breathtaking views of the villages along the way. Arrival in Imlil (65 km from Marrakech), meet the guide and muleteer start hiking and climb M'zzik Pass, spectacular view of Imlil & Summit, continue to Tamsoulte to visit the highest waterfalls in the mountains, from the Azzaden valley through the juniper forest go to Tizi Oussem village. Night in the village.
Duration: 5h walk. Level: easy + 700 M - 550 M.
Day 2: Tizi Oussem (1850m) - Marrakech
After breakfast, enjoy the sun on this colorful valley and its wonderful typical Berber villages, lunch under walnut trees and relax by the river. Transfer in the afternoon back to Marrakech (arrival at 17h)
.Transfer: 1h30 drive. Altitude difference: + 450 m - 700 m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - 2 breakfasts + dinner + breakfast
What's excluded :
Enjoy a magnificent hike along the villages of Imlil, Arghen and M'zzik Visit one of the villages of the Assif valley Aït Mizane, overlooking ancient fields of fruit trees and vegetables in terraces.
Cross the Tiz M'zzik pass (2450m above sea level) and descend through wilderness which offers wonderful landscapes to the village of Tizi Oussem to spend the night.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver is looking for you in your Riyad Airport hotel,
Departure Time :10/31/2020 - 1/1/2021
1/2/2021 - 2/2/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
3/7/2021 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.