2 Days Ephesus Pamukkale Tour
Enjoy your 2 Days Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour with us, visit the historical sites of Ephesus and see the natural beauties of Pamukkale.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Ways Domestic Flights, Airport Transfers, Entrance Fees,2 Lunch, 1 Breakfast, 1 Night Hotel, Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hadrian
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
What's excluded :
Day 1: Ephesus Tour
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Early morning we will pick you up from your Istanbul Hotel then transfer to airport and flight to Izmir, arrival then We will pick you up from airport then start for a full day tour of Ephesus.
We will drive to House of Virgin Mary which is one of the pilgrimage for Christians where she spent the recent period of her life and died in here. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967 then it has been more popular among the Christians.
After that, we will visit Ephesus ruins which is one of the best preserved Greco-Roman ancient city in the world, famous for Odeon, Temples, Library, theatre, Roman Baths, Fountains, Temples, Agora, Love House, Public Toilets etc. Ephesus terrace houses are located on the hill, opposite the Hadrian Temple.
After Ephesus ruins, we will visit Saint John Church where Apostle John spent his final years and he was buried in here. Then we will visit Temple of Artemis which is one of the seven wonders of Ancient time.
End of the tour we will drop you to your hotel and overnight in Kusadasi.
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Artemis Temple is also another important place we will visit today
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Temple of Hadrian, Curetes St., Selcuk Turkey
Hadrian Temple is another important place we will visit today.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Lunch included, Drinks extra.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Kusadasi, at İlayda avantgarde Hotel, Efe Boutique Hotel , Derici Hotel or similar ones.
Day 2: Pamukkale Tour
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
We pick you up from your hotel in Kusadası then drive about three hours to reach to Pamukkale. In this tour, we will see the Travertines ( lime basins ) of Pamukkale and Hierapolis Ancient City with well-protected ruins. This terraces took 2 million years for formation. This is completely a natural formation. While you are walking in the basins with thermal spring water, of course, you will feel flexibility of the uniqueness. You will listen interesting, impressive, mythological stories from your guide. In this tour we will see the natural basins of Pamukkale, Hierapolis Ancient City, one of the best well preserved ancient theatre, Apollon Temple, Gin Hole, Necropolis of the city ( cemetery ), The Ancient Pool, Archeological Museum of Hierapolis. It is a very informative tour. End of the tour we will transfer you to Denizli Airport and flight to Istanbul, arrival and transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Denizli, Turkey
It is a beautiful ancient city from Roman's period.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Lunch included, Drinks excluded.
Accommodation included: No Accommodation in Istanbul.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travellders from their hotels in Istanbul and transfer to Istanbul airport for a flight to Izmir.Airports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.