2 Days Gorilla Trekking In Uganda From Kigali
Picture yourself having fun with our distant cousins. Our exceptional 2 days handcrafted trip gives you an unimaginable opportunity to meet the Mountain Gorillas in their wild home. This tour is spiced up with glamorous lodge with serene and jaw dropping views of the volcanoes.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mutanda
What's excluded :
- Visa to Enter Uganda , fees to hire porters
- Covid testing fees
Day 1: Transfer To Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Stop At: Lake Mutanda, 20 Minutes Off Kisoro Town, Mgahinga Gorilla National Park P.O Box 280 Uganda
After breakfast, you will be picked by our driver guide at 9AM, from Kigali to your next journey to Uganda. you will have a check in at border between Uganda and Rwanda before we proceed to the jungle and. For meals and accommodation at Lake mutanda Resort ( Mid-range)
Duration: 40 minutes
• Lunch: Meals are according to the menu and its Full board
Accommodation included: 3 star, Lake Mutanda Resort
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Western Region
This morning after an early breakfast, you will set off with your packed lunch to the park headquarters to be allocated a gorilla tracking group at 6am. You will get a briefing by your trackers, and then you start off to the amazing adventure of Gorilla trekking. Wandering along narrow trails in search of a gorilla troop; today will provide you with Uganda's most iconic experience, one of the world’s only opportunity to connect with endangered Mountain Gorillas.
The tracking / trekking can entail some thorough climbing as well as hiking although when you come face to face with the tranquil yet potent Mountain Gorillas, watching them only a few meters away from you observing the group, the baby with the mothers, the gorillas partaking their everyday routine just right in front of you is all very overwhelming experience. After a lifetime experience of trekking Mountain Gorillas, you will be transferred back to Kigali for your flight.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: According to the menu
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :23 KN 4 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We follow the Covid -19 guidlines sent by the government of Uganda and Rwanda
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.