2 Days - HCM City Tour & Floating Market
• The Post Office & the Reunification Palace which were hugely influenced by French-style architecture
• Floating market where you can experience the local rustic Vietnamese life of the Mekong
• The War Museum - the most influential symbol throughout Vietnam national history
• Notre Dame Cathedral — the largest and oldest Catholic church in our country
• Bitexco Financial Tower, an ideal spot for panoramic view of the entire city
• Ba Cong where the biggest orchard garden in the delta is to be found
• Challenge yourself to cross ‘Bumpy Bamboo Bridge
per adult from
What's included :
- Private travel with comfortable A/C car transfers
- 2 lunches at restaurant, 1 hotel breakfast
- Transports & transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel in Can Tho (twins/double share)
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up + drop off for tours
- Wet tissues & water bottles
- Boat trips in Mekong delta
- English speaking guides
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses
- Day 1: About 8.30 AM, depart from hotel with your tour guide.
Begin your lovely day with a visit to two old buildings which were hugely influenced by French-style architecture: The Post Office & the Reunification Palace. Timeworn beauties which have for many years enchanted thousands of travelers. Visit to Notre Dame Cathedral — the largest and oldest Catholic church in our country. With its historical significance, Saigon is often compared to an epic novel. Explore War Museum on Vo Van Tan Street showcases the country’s painful memories of the Vietnam War - the most influential symbol throughout our national history.
There is no better way to explore dynamic Saigon city than by admiring the city from above. So, we’ll visit the Bitexco Financial Tower – a symbol of Ho Chi Minh City. When completed in 2010, it became the tallest building in Ho Chi Minh, provide an ideal spot from which to command a panoramic view of the whole city. Standing on the Skydeck on the 49th floor of this famous building, sipping your coffee and looking across this dynamic city you will be amazed by the spectacular scenery.
Lunch. After then, depart Ho Chi Minh City for the Mekong delta, which is known as “The Rice Bowl” of Vietnam because of its nutrient-rich soil. On arrival, relax & check-in your hotel. Sweet dreams in Can Tho
Day 2: About 7.00 AM: Transport from your hotel to the pier. Board boat for a highly personalized exploration of the floating market where you can experience the local rustic Vietnamese life of the Mekong. You’ll see the people of the floating market enthusiastically displaying their wares to their prospective customers. Visit a noodle factory and a local village to see how noodles are made. Challenge yourself to cross ‘Bumpy Bamboo Bridge.’ No trip to the Mekong would be complete without a visit to Ba Cong where the biggest orchard garden in the delta is to be found. The market supplies fruit to markets & wholesalers across the Mekong Delta. It’s a great chance to taste more of the fresh fruits you love. A growth in tourism in the area has ensured that this enormous garden offers a variety of exotic fruit: Lo Ren star apples, Hoa Loc mangoes, Nam Roi pomelo, purple mangosteen, plums, durian, rambutan and more. You might know the names of some fruits, but many travelers do not know what the fruit trees look like.
Say goodbye to the Mekong Delta. Lunch at restaurant. Return to Ho Chi Minh City. We will drop you off at your hotel.
Your lovely trip is completed!
Departure Point :Departs from your hotel in Central Saigon, D.1, D.3
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- 3-star accommodations: $229 USD
- 4-star accommodations: $229 USD
- 5-star accommodations: $379 USD
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.