2 days horseback Tour from Marrakech to Zagora
horseback vacation with hotels and transportation organization, tours from 01 hour to 01 week, stay in our house on the desert, ranch, a hike in camp or homestay
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- overnight in Berber camp
- Bottled water
- Horseback ride with monitor
What's excluded :
DAY 1: MARRAKECH – KASBAH AIT BEN HADOU – ZAGORA
We start the tour from Marrakech to Zagora departs around 07h30 AM by private 4WD to Zagora through Tizi Ntichka pass (2260 m. alt) driving past different adobe Berber villages .
Upon arrival to Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou, you will have some free time to explore the UNESCO world heritage village, and its famous Kasbah .
Upon arrival at Zagora desert late in the afternoon, you will be picked-up to the Horse Club to meet the crew , the horses will be ready to start your horseback ride , after 1 to 2 hours of ride through a huge plateau with Acacias trees, Just before it gets dark, we ride our horses to our Berber desert camp nestled between the middle of nowhere .
DAY 2: ZAGORA – OUARZAZATE – MARRAKECH
Early in the morning, your camp hosts will wake you up early to watch the sunrise.
After breakfast, ride your horse again to meet your vehicle and driver on the main road.
From here, we depart to Ouarzazate, where we will stop for lunch at a local café, and visit Taourirt Kasbah (optional – depending on timing).
Early in the afternoon, we drive back to Marrakech crossing the High Atlas Mountains.
will end in Marrakech
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
hi ! zagora desert Hose team Pick up you from your hotel or airport just you need to tell us exact time Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.