2 days Jinja tour and Rafting
If you are visiting Uganda on a business trip and you’re not able to take long safari, you can take this 2 day Jinja tour to see a bit outside of Kampala to three main sites. The tour starts after an early breakfast preferably 7:30 am in the morning from Kampala or Entebbe to avoid the traffic jam. You will drive through tea plantations, sugar plantations and colorful roadside fruit and vegetable markets. On two stops you will see several Ugandans selling roast meat as a quick snack for travelers in buses and taxis.
The next day, will be white water rafting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Rafting fees
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tips for the guides
Day 1: In the morning,w e shall set off to Jinja
Stop At: Jinja, Jinja, Eastern Region
Our experienced driver/ guide will pick you up from the hotel in the morning and then drive to the first point and this is Ssezibwa Falls, which is a cultural site also people go for cleansing and for blessings. After Ssezibwa falls, we will then drive to Mabira Forest for Nature walk and bird watching.
After Mabira forest, we shall then head to Jinja town, on the way, we shall be enjoying the sugar plantations, and we shall have local dish for lunch in Jinja Town.
After lunch, we shall head to the Source of River Nile, the second longest river in the world; there is also an Optional boat that can take you to the main point (zero point) of the source of River Nile.
After the source of R. Nile, we shall drive around Jinja town as our guide explains to you how the town is and the people as we head to the hotel to rest and get ready for the next day.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Spend a night in Jinja
Day 2: Rafting
Stop At: River Nile, Uganda
Early in the morning, we shall have breakfast as the rafting Team is waiting, after breakfast, we go for rafting with the team, and we will also have lunch with the team. After lunch, we can go for the afternoon section of rafting and then immediately drive back to Kampala.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.