2 Days Jordan Private Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea
Experience Jordan’s most famous natural and historical beauty spots on this 2-days tour, accompanied by your own friendly and knowledgeable driver in a private leisure vehicle. Overnight in Wadi Rum on the first day; a protected desert valley renowned for its natural beauty. Take an exciting 4x4 jeep ride around the valley, mountains and dunes. Continue the next morning to Petra, one of the World’s Seven Wonders. Enjoy a guided tour of Petra’s main sights, including the “Siq”, Treasury “El-Khazneh”, and rock tombs. Then, proceed to the world’s first natural spa for a swim in the salt-rich waters. Your tour includes round-trip private transport, one night of accommodation in your choice of Wadi Rum Camp with the flexibility to exchange it with Petra overnight; meals as per program, and time for lunch (on your own expense) on each day of your travel.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Arrival Airport Transfer
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 1-night accommodation: 1-night Wadi Rum or Petra if interested to exchange,additional cost may apply
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra for visit (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
What's excluded :
- Departure Transfer by request
- Jordan Pass with Visa Entry
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- Accommodation at the Dead Sea by request
Day 1: Amman Queen Alia International Airport - Wadi Rum (D) 320 KM
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Start your Jordan experience with an airport transfer to the stunning red desert of Wadi Rum.
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Bedouin dinner and overnight in your choice of Wadi Rum Camp. This night can be exchanged with Petra accommodation if interested, please contact our team to
assist you with this. (Additional cost may apply).
We recommend clients to arrive on an early flight to Jordan. Otherwise an additional night in Amman can be prearranged at your convenience.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Camp in Wadi Rum
Day 2: Wadi Rum – Petra – Dead Sea (B) 395 KM
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Start your day with early breakfast, visit the spectacular desert wilderness of Wadi Rum. Sometimes known as the “Valley of the Moon” for its lunar-like landscapes, this protected region of mountains, dunes, and canyons was where T.E. Lawrence, known as “Lawrence of Arabia” fought alongside the Bedouin locals in World War I. Enjoy an exhilarating 2-hour trip by 4x4 local jeep through this majestic place to immerse yourself in its serene beauty and ever-changing colors, where the movie the Martian was filmed.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Proceed on your journey to Petra, the ancient rock city.
Enjoy a 2-hour tour of Nabatean city and UNESCO World Heritage site with a local guide. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra was carved into a sandstone gorge more than 2,000 years ago to dominate the trading routes of ancient Arabia and is rightly regarded as the jewel in the crown of Jordan’s historic sites. Walk along the narrow “Siq”, the high-walled fissure in the rocks that winds into the heart of the city. Then, stop in your tracks at your first breathtaking glimpse of the Treasury, known locally as “El-Khazneh” - Petra’s stellar sight. Wonder at its intricate façade and hear how movies such as Indiana Jones, the Transformers, and the Last Crusade were filmed here. See Petra’s ornate tombs cut into the rock face, and admire the stunning theater that once sat 3,000 spectators. As you walk, visit the Byzantine church.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
After your walking tour and free time for lunch at your own expense finishes, travel onward to the Dead Sea, the first natural spa and the lowest point on earth, sitting at 1,412 feet (430 meters) below sea level. This glittering inland sea contains extraordinarily high levels of salt and minerals, that offers up an incredible experience: the chance to float rather than swim! Arrive at the Dead Sea, check in at the hotel (not included in the package) and wade in to experience a short floating session from the beach: it’s an unforgettable sensation. Free time at leisure to enjoy the facilities: Pool and beach for swimming, if time permits same day or the next day. Dinner and overnight not included.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is available upon clients request Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- We recommend clients to arrive on an early flight to Jordan. Otherwise and additional night in Amman can be prearranged at your convenience.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.